❝𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐍'𝐒 𝐒𝐎𝐍❞ - jeongwoo

y/n walked into the gate of school with wide smile, feeling the fresh air of cold weather. she stuffed both of her hands into her puffy jacket pocket trying to find some warm.

her strides was halted by a pair of unfamiliar students that were standing together while looking around the school compound.

y/n, being a friendly person walked towards the both of them making her stand in their middle.

"hello! are you the new students?" she asked glancing at each of them. "you scared me!" the boy with a birdie face exclaimed. "yeah. we are new here." the red haired boy answered.

"i'm kim doyoung. this is my twin, kim junkyu." doyoung introduced himself then y/n turned to junkyu with a smile.

"nice to meet the both of you. i'm song y/n." y/n introduced herself. "well since i'm here, let me take you both inside." the three of them then walked towards the school building.

little did they didnt know, someone was watching at their back with burning eyes.

"welcome to Treasure High. i hope the both of you will have a good time here." y/n stated as soon as they stepped inside the building.

"nice place." doyoung said. "sure it is a grand school." junkyu stated making y/n chuckled at his cuteness. the three of them were just about to step onto the stair when suddenly junkyu pointed to somewhere.

"whats that?" junkyu asked. "what?" his twin answered before chaotic screams could be hear around the school.

y/n let out a sigh. "well thats..." before she could answer a roam of students, boys and girls ran downstairs towards the main door.

"they are coming!"

y/n saw her classmates, jihoon, hyunsuk, mashiho, yedam and yoshi ran with their phones to take pictures with 5 of boys that just walked through the door.

T5, that is what they were called by the students. its was asahi, haruto, jeongwoo, junghwan and jaehyuk.

the group stood in front of the entrance while the students squeezed around them to take pictures. y/n rolled her eyes watching the sight of annoying girls touching them and boys trying to be their friend.

just then jeongwoo raised an eyebrow at y/n which she replied with a small smile.

junkyu and doyoung slowly turned around to look at what actually just happened with students started to ran downstairs just to greet the famous T5.

"why is everybody so hyped for those guys?" doyoung suddenly voiced quite loudly, which made jihoon who was kneeling on one knee while holding jaehyuk's hand, turned his head with a quite speed.

"hey!" he called the twin. "dont you know Treasure?" he asked. the twin turned glanced at each other. "Treasure? what is that?" junkyu asked with a slightly pout.

y/n patted their shoulder. "lets go to class. wouldnt want to mess up your first day right?" she said. junkyu and doyoung nodding in agree and started to walk to their class.

y/n turned around once again looking at jeongwoo who was staring at her the whole time, nodding her head at him before going up behind the twins.

"the five of them just now is called Treasure. since you are the new students here, i think you guys should take notes." y/n said slightly giggling at their cute confused faces.

"they are the most popular guys in this school." she started. suddenly y/n stopped her pace looking at her front with a small smile. "there comes one." she said nodding her head. the twins turned their eyes to the front.