❝𝐆𝐔𝐋𝐅 𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐊𝐀❞ - haruto

❝𝘓𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘎𝘶𝘭𝘧 𝘰𝘧 𝘈𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘢, 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘤𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳. 𝘓𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘰𝘧 𝘶𝘴, 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘴 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘱 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳.❞

a story where Haruto who suffers his whole life until the day he died.

INTRODUCTION

Walking between thousands of people across the street made Haruto feel like his body was wrapped around ropes that suffocates him. His head dropped low with hood over his head as his hands shoved into the pocket of the hoodie. 

He didn't look up to see what's in front of him, not caring how much people he bumped. People were throwing curses at him for not being cautious or not using both of his eyes when walking. When he fell on the hard concrete, he didn't care. 'It was just another tough day.' He thought in his mind. 

He had no where to go for weekend, which was the reason he was there at the moment. His parents? Haruto lives with her mother alone and he never met his father as long as he lives on the earth. 

Haruto arrived in front of his so called home. A small place that was enough for him and his mother to live. His steps came to an end when he climbed up the stairs, he sit on the one of it before taking out a box of cigarette from his pocket.

He clipped it between the two of his finger as he brought up the lighter to the end of the cigarette.

The burning and bitter sensation started to fill his throat. He exhaled cloudy smokes from his lips making him feel a slight better than before. "Dimwit, what are you even doing here?!" There she is, Haruto's mother who just came back from her work. Oh so called work. 

His mother was a drug dealer, not only that. She also involved in prostitution. If you asked, of course she would answer the money for the sake of her family.

Haruto didn't even know who was his father. Or maybe he was only the illegitimate son from one of mother's client. The world is not fair, isn't it?

The cigarette on his finger was thrown to the ground before he step on it as the fire turned into ashes. Her mother who walked up to him with two bottles of beer pulled him by the arms to prevent him to get inside the house.

His reflects yanked her hand off making her stumbled upon the stairs yet he still catch her in time.

The mother scoffed. "You're so useless, your existence only a burden to me." Hell, now Haruto feel like choking her to death just right and there, however he was still able to control emotion to not cause any problems. "Why don't just abort me when I was in your womb? You really think I wish to be here?" 

His mother turned to him, "Yes! I should've just abort you! Just die!" She cursed as the bottles of beer fell down as it shattered into pieces as exasperation could be seen on her face.

She raised her hand to slap him but he managed to held her wrist, pushing it to the side as she stumbled for the second time.

Even gravity wasn't on her side resulting her to fell down the stairs like a log. The son only watched as she rolled down until the last stair.