❝𝐀 𝐂𝐔𝐓𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑❞ - junkyu

"narrator"
showing clips
[captions]
{camera}

[a lovely morning in a new view full with flowers]
{cameras was set up all around the corner of a luxury apartment}

the narrators gasped at how beautiful the apartment is. "wait, isnt this the luxury apartment in Yongsan-Gu?" the narrator, do kyungwan said with shocked face. the other narrator, so yoojin nodded. "you are right! who is this rich family? should we take a look?"

{camera in the baby's room pointing on a small bed}
[thats the baby!]

{camera pointed on the baby's shoe rack and cupboard}
"wah so many shoes. i think its a boy." so yoojin said in amaze.

suddenly a woman came out from the bedroom looking fresh. "who is that? she looks familiar." do kyungwan said.

"should we start our day?" she said to the camera men with a smile. she put on the speaker and connect to her phone. she chuckled to herself. "if i play this song he might wake up."

Treasure's Going Crazy was played.

"an idol family? i saw there are a lot shoes instead of heels."

she danced to the song while cooking breakfast. "its must be crazy love, its must be crazy love..." as soon as the song ended she heard the door opened.

"what was that?" a groggy voice greeted her as she turned to the voice with a wide smile. "good morning." she walked towards her husband and give him a kiss.

"i'm going crazy why they didnt show their faces?!" do kyungwan whined.

"its still early jagi.." he whined walking towards the table that was set up. she faced her husband playfully smacking his chest.

"i need to go to the company junkyu-yah. i have to monitor the upcoming debut girl group." she said to him.

"junkyu? treasure junkyu?" so yoojin gasped. "no way if its junkyu from treasure then the wife is.."

{the camera showed both of their faces}
[its treasure's junkyu and the famous YG choreographer y/n!]

"AHHH ITS BOTH OF THEM!"

showing some clips of treasure promotions and y/n's choreography that she made for idols. [MIXNINE, Treasure's songs, Blackpink's songs and many more!]
[lets meet the couple straight away!]

both of them sat in front of the cameras and staffs to have some interview.

"hello everyone.." both of them bowed. "i'm a father of 14 months boy, kim junyoung's dad, 25 years old treasure junkyu. nice to meet you." he introduced himself before passing the mic to y/n.

"hello, i'm junkyu's wife, kim junyoung's mom, nam y/n. please take care of us." she smiled at the camera.

"you dont look scary at all." a staff said to y/n. she laughed while junkyu scoffed. "you havent seen her on the past years." he stated making y/n hit him.

[lets have some flashback on past years how y/n is!]
"again!" y/n yelled at the trainees for not doing well. she sighed in frustrated. "if you guys keep like this, dont even think on debut." she spat out glaring at them.

[how did you get scouted by YG entertainment?]
y/n sat up straight. "on the year of 2017, i went for audition to be trainee. i actually passed the audition but that time yang hyunsuk asked me to be a choreographer instead of being a trainee. he said i danced deliciously." she explained.

[how did you met y/n?]
"i met her through the survival show, its the MIXNINE on 2017. she was the choreographer for the Just Dance song. you know that right?" junkyu asked the staff but earning a shaking head from him. junkyu was shocked. "you dont know? really?" he had his mouth cupped looking at the staff.