❝𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔❞ - jaehyuk

A girl ran around the garden on her backyard that was build for her while giggling. Mrs. Im, the maid that had took care of her since the day she was born to this world chase her from behind.

Social butterfly.

The nickname that people around her gave her. She was friendly, not forget to mention her looks that makes boys fall for her. Plus her personality that makes those who knew her felt comfortable.

"Aigoo, Y/N-ah, I'm too old to chase you already." She giggled on her maid's statement.

"You don't need to follow me around already Mrs. Im!" She continue to run until she stumbled on her foot. "Ouch." She muttered.

Mrs. Im rushed towards her. "Young lady, are you okay?" She checked on her condition which causes Y/N to burst into laughter.

"I'm fine. It's only a small matter." Her maid couldn't believe, Y/N the girl that was under her care had grown up so much. She almost cry while thinking of it.

Ryu Y/N, this girl was the one and only child in Ryu family. Her parents was a busy business man and woman. They travel all over the world and barely at home.

Y/N was a really clever and has a unique personality girl. She was the type of girl who will go out in the morning to greet every people on the street. But being the only child has prevent her for doing all of that.

Yoon Jaehyuk.

Another boy from another wealthy family. This family took care of their company starting from his great-grandfather's generation. This boy, he has the opposite character of Y/N.

Cold.

That's the only word that could describe his personality. He doesn't like to talk to people even at home. He likes to be alone. He did have friends, but only with certain person.

He grew up with an older brother with him. Despite being the younger one, his parents always compare him with his older brother in everything in order to get him to be 'perfect' in everyone eyes.

"Come on Jaehyuk, we know you could be better."
"Your brother is better than you."
"You have to learn from him."
"Be like your brother."

Each and every word remains everyday in his mind. That was the reason he become cold. Rather than being cheerful, being cold was also one of the option. Right?

His feeling mixed with anger, jealousy, wrath and more bad things. That's when he becomes a bad, bad person. At school he bullies other weak students to let go of his feelings or worst, play with girls feelings.

JANUARY 2014
On a fine day, the Ryu's company and the Yoon's had a collaboration for building a big shopping mall.

Ryu Danwoo and his business partner, Yoon Riyeok stood in front of the 90% done mall. "I'm glad that you agreed with me for this project." Danwoo said when he shook hand with Riyeok who chuckled. "It's not a big deal."

"Let's get our kids hen they reached 18." Danwoo said to the person beside him. He then nodded agreeing.

"I hope Jaehyuk and Y/N get along."

---

2019
Y/N had one of her hands gripped on her bag strap while wearing her sweet smile, greeting and sometimes waved towards the students that greeted her first. "Hey Y/N!" She heard her best friend, Yeji called before she skipped towards her.

Inside the classroom, the two sits beside each other while Y/N focused on doing her revision. Abruptly she felt something being thrown on her head causing her to shut her eyes in annoyance.