Part 1 {Welocomers}

I headed back down to the Great Hall after placing all my belongings in my dorm room. The halls were crowded with kids.

I searched through the crowds for someone I might recognize. The smell of fresh robes and books flooded the air, giving it a clear 'beginning of the school year' smell.

Softly someone grabbed me around my waist, hugging me tightly. "Hey gorgeous" a recognizable voice whispered in my ear.

"James" I yelled excited. He spun me around by my waist, hugging me again.

"I've missed you!" I sighed relieved.

He let me go, smiling at my excitement.

"I've never missed you more" he said, tucking my hair behind my ear. I looked around him, noticing three memorable faces.

"Hi guys!" I smiled hugging each of them. "Oh, Sirius!" I gasped stroking his long black hair. "You grew out your hair" I said in amazement.

"I wanted to try something new" he laughed giving me a nudge.

I smiled and walked back to James. "And? How was my favourite Gryffindor's break?" I asked taking his hand.

We started walking towards the Great Hall, squeezing through the crowds.

Laughing James looked at me. "To be honest, it fucking sucked. I didn't have you by me" he flirted, squeezing my hand.

"Oi" Peter laughed behind us. "Her poor ears" he joked nudging James.

"Oh please" Sirius laughed.

We entered the hall, where we separated to our tables. The ceremony was quite boring this year, but we manged to get through it without wanting to kill ourselves.

Dumbledore spoke his famous words and seated dinner on our tables. We feasted and started leaving for bed.

I started walking towards the door to leave, passing the Gryffindore tables. James grabbed my hand and pulled me down to sit next to him. I fell onto the bench , laying in his arms.

"Goodnight darling" he whispered in my ear.

I chuckled, falling my head back to look him in his eyes. He dropped his head, kissing me lightly.

"Goodnight James" I whispered back.

He let go of me, allowing me to stand back up. I looked at him again, bent down and gave him another kiss.

"Night boys" I waved to the other three troublemakers.

"Night Stars" Remus waved back.

I headed straight to bed after a nice warm shower. The girls who I shared a dorm with, Mya Tomson and Riley Harvard, were both already in their beds when I arrived. I said my night and went to bed.