Part 22 {Birthday gifts}

Remus smiled. "Probably" He clearly didn't want to, but he didn't want to show it. He slowly stroked my cheek, whispering softly,

"Hey Stars, time to wake up" His voice suddenly changed from normal to a baby voice. "It's already 8 am" He continued to stroke my cheek, smiling at my sleepy face.

James looked at Remus, feeling regret. He also saw Remus's eyes, making him realize something he didn't want to realize. He tried to shake the feeling off but couldn't deny it.

"Come one Stars" Remus whispered a little louder. I slowly opened my eyes, feeling his hand on my cheeks. "Morning birthday girl" he smiled.

I pulled myself up to sit straight. Cluelessly I wiped my eyes and looked around the room. I saw six pairs of eyes on me. "Why's everyone staring at me?" I asked confused while looking around.

"It's your birthday Lucy" Peter smiled, walking closer.

"It is?" I asked surprised.

Remus gave a slight chuckle. "Yes, it is"

I smiled, looking around. "Wait, I have to get dressed and go say happy birthday to Micheal" I jumped up, on my way to get out bed, when Remus grabbed my arm and pulled me back down.

"No, no, no. You can wish your brother happy birthday, but first you" he smiled and pulled out two packages. He placed them down in front of me and smiled.

"Oh, oh wait!" Mya called diving over her bed, pulling out another package. "I got you one too!" she placed the package down in front of me with the others.

I smiled, looking at their smiles. "Guys, you shouldn't have, really" I said, looking at the two boys at the door.

"Well we did" James smiled sitting down on a chair near my bed.

I blushed, which was strange. I barely ever did. I smiled and looked down at the presents. I looked back up at Mya and grabbed the present she put down. I picked my wand up from my bedside table and smirked.

"Alohomora" I whispered pointing my wand at the orange and yellow wrapping. Slowly the paper started to unfold from around a little square box. When I saw it, I immediately knew what was in the little wooden box. I gasped and looked up at Mya, who stood with a big smile.

"Oh my Merlin! You didn't" I didn't want to believe her.

"Yes, I did!" she said clapping her hands joyfully.

I opened the lid, revealing a golden bracelet with little planet and star charms on it. I cupped my hands over my mouth, in love with the gift. I pushed it a little forward and got out of bed. I walked over to Mya and gave her a big hug.

"Oh my Merlin, I love you" I started shedding a few tears of joy.

Mya and I saw the bracelet in a jewellery shop, Scammie, at Hogsmeade. I immediately fell in love with it. But I saw this bracelet about two years ago.

I sat back down on my bed and pulled an awfully wrapped package to me. "That's from us three" James smiled, gesturing to him, Sirius and Peter"

"Mostly just Prongs" Sirius admitted. "We may have forgotten"

"Alohomora" I whispered, as the magic pulled the white paper apart. It unwrapped to show an empty Diary.

"Because we accidentally set your previous one on fire" James coughed, examining the roof.

I set out a light giggle and stood up, giving the three guys a hug.

"And this one is from your mom" Remus smiled, handing me the last gift.

I'd recognize the blue ribbon anywhere. My mom always used it to wrap my presents, showing her disappointment for me not being in Ravenclaw. "Yup, that's my mom" I mumbled, waving my wand. "Alohomora"

The ribbon pulled itself off, followed by the blue wrapping paper. It opened up to a pile of books and a letter.

"Oh mom" mumbled, picking up the letter.

"Books again?" Sirius asked picking them up. "History of Magic, Muggle Minds, Education on the truth. She really hates you, doesn't she?" he joked shuffling through them.

I sighed, opening the letter:

Dear Lucy.
Happy Birthday.
Hope you enjoy these super educational
books your father and I picked out
for you.

Please read them this time.
-your mother, Andrea.

"Sappy again?" Peter asked taking the letter. "Oh, yeah"

I rolled my eyes and got out of bed. "Well we all know my mother" I picked up the blue wrappings and threw them into the bin, along with the blue ribbon. I swished my wand, folding up the rest of the wrapping paper neatly.

I gave everyone a hug, thanking them for their gifts. I grabbed a dress and swung into the bathroom and got dressed. Within seconds I exited, looking and feeling fresh again.

"Well, thanks you all, again" I smiled throwing my clothes into my closet. "Sirius, let's go visit our brothers"