Part 4 {Red hair}

The clock rang, leading kids to flood the halls again. I lost James in the crowd but decided to head to DADA (Defence Against the Dark Arts). The class was quite boring since I had it alone.

Afterwards I headed to Transfiguration. I ran into Remus in class. We spent the period telling jokes and whispering about.

The Last period ended up being a free period for me. I headed to my dorm and did my homework. I only had little, so I finished quickly and ended up roaming the hallways. I reached the middle courtyard where I sat down at a bench.

I pulled out a sketchbook and started drawing the wall in front of me. Time seemed to fly quite quickly. The clock rang again, making the halls get flooded again.

"That's amazing" a girl spoke behind me.

In a fright I swung around seeing a red headed girl look over my shoulder. "Sorry if I startled you" she apologized sitting down next to me. "I saw you sitting here all alone, so I thought I'd introduce myself" She smiled with her emerald green eyes.

"Hi" I smiled. "I'm Lucy Wood"

She smiled brighter. "I'm Lily Evans. Gryffindore" she reached out her hand, shaking mine. "Your drawing is really amazing"

I handed her my book. She started paging through it slowly, admiring my drawings. "Lucy, these really are completely amazing" Her eyes brightened up as she looked back at me.

"Thanks" I took back my book, closing it.

We started talking about school and quidditch. She told me about her top position in Potions and how she loved quidditch, from the crowd. She was a muggle-born, and her only friend was none other than Severus Snape.

"I should probably get back to my dorm and do homework" she said standing up. She hugged me and headed off.

I started walking towards the Hufflepuff common room when James stopped me and pulled me aside. He sat down on a small wall, pulling me to stand in front of him.

"Where are the other Marauders?" I asked looking around.

"Doing something else" he whispered holding my hands.

I looked back up at James, knowing they were doing something that was going to make them end up in trouble.

"James?" I lifted my eyebrow. "What are they doing?" I asked looking at his devious smile.

"I sent them off to go do something else, so that I could spend some time with my girlfriend" he smirked down at me. I knew he was lying. But I just played along.

"So, there is going to be a party Friday night, to celebrate our second last year at Hogwarts. And you're invited" he put his hand on my cheek, rubbing it lightly.

"All houses are invited, aren't they?" I asked unwrapping his lie.

He exhaled, smiling at my cleverness. "You make it so much less romantic" he joked.

I pulled him off the wall, making him stand against it, I wrapped my arms around his waist, hugging him tightly. He put his arms around my neck. We stood there for a few minutes before we went to our dorms.