Part 50 {Lonely back at Hogwarts}

I unpacked my bags, putting my books back on the bookshelves. Mya and Riley were excited to see me, as they both were at Hogwarts during the holiday. Lily and I met at Platform 9 ¾ and rid here together.

The Marauders are only returning in two months since they had that fight with Mason in the dining hall.

I heard from Mya that her brother was staying at school during the holidays and did some helping around the grounds, so he got his suspension lifted.

I fucking hated it. It was unfair against the boys and the two other kids who got suspended. It was truly unfair.

-

I walked down to the hall, where Lily stood in her Gryffindore robes, talking to a few other students. When she noticed me, she immediately walked over to me and smiled.

"I can't believe we're back here. It feels like we've been gone for ages" she laughs, walking alongside me closer to the dining hall.

"I know" I said back, excited for some reason.

"Urgh! I just love school, you know?" she said enthusiastically.

I laughed as we entered the great hall. We split and went to our tables.

The ceremony begun where Dumbledore spoke his peachy words, toasted, gave us dinner, and sent us to bed.

That was it. That was the first day back. That was crap.