Part 30 {Fake friend.}

Mya and I walked to the Hufflepuff dorm room, falling onto our beds.

"I'm really, really sorry about Mason" Mya apologized, sitting down on my bed. "I don't know where he heard any of it. I swear I would never-"

"Riley" I said giving a sigh.

"What?"

I sat up looking at Mya's confused face. "Riley has been fucking your brother" I mumbled.

Anger grew on her face, "Riley has been doing what?"

I sighed. "She's been fucking Mason for almost two years now, I only found out a few months ago" I looked at her face, not being able to believe a word.

Suddenly our door flung open and Riley walked in, clueless. "Are you guys okay? The fight was crazy!" she sat down on her bed noticing Mya's anger. "What happened to you?"

"You never thought to inform me that you were screwing my brother?" Mya said standing up furious.

Shocked Riley looked at me. "You told her?"

"You've been telling him secrets only us three knew! That I snogged James, and that Peter kissed me! Why the fuck did you do that?" I yelled, giving her more shock.

She first looked at us two scared to answer. "He asked for gossip, so I gave him"

"What else did you tell him?" Mya asked walking closer to her.

"Nothing! He mostly just wanted to know about Lucy, that's all!" she stuttered looking scared.

"Pathetic" I scoffed looking her up and down.

Riley looked like she felt bad. "Look I'm really sorry, I didn't know he would use it to get to you, I really didn't know!"

Mya grabbed my hand and pulled me to the common room, where we sat down at a table and studied for a bit.