Part 25 {Second-year mudblood}

I felt like I couldn't breathe. I just walked, not knowing where I was going. I tried taking deep  breaths, when I suddenly tripped and fell over a few rocks.

Someone stormed over tome, helping me up. When I saw his face, I lightly recognized him from my Potions classes. He had black hair and black eyes.

"Are you okay?" he asked seeing my bruised knees.

"Yeah" I thanked.

He pulled me to the side of the hallway, sitting me down on a bench. "I saw you weren't focusing on where you were walking, everything okay?" he asked, holding his one hand on my back, making sure I sit up straight.

"Yes, sorry. My mind was somewhere else" I smiled looking at him. He looked quite concerned. "You look familiar"

"Severus Snape" he said looking at my bruised knees. "And you dear?"

Then I saw it. It the one boy the Marauders hated, the one who called me a mudblood in the second year, thinking I was a muggle-born. I looked at his eyes I saw the same eyes I saw when a boy pushed me to the floor and yelled mudblood.

I stood up, looking at him mad.

"You okay?" he asked confused looking up at me.

I ignored him and stormed off. It hurt when I walked, my knees were badly scrapped. I walked off to my dorm, falling onto bed, grunting at the pain. I was alone in my room, lying peacefully on my bed. I looked at my clock and gasped at the time, 5 pm??

I turned to see the other clock, which also said 5 pm. I rolled my eyes and walked out of my dorm, to the Great Hall. I sat down near Mya and Riley, ready for dinner. We started eating, and by 7 pm I went outside and sat down on a staircase, looking up at the stars. I was exhausted.