Part 18 {Half-party 1}

Lily let me in and sneaked me to the Marauder's dorm. Lily knocked on the door. Sirius opened, letting us in.

"Oh my" Remus whispered as he saw Lily and I enter.

"What?" I asked looking myself up and down. "Do I look that bad?" I asked pouting.

Panicking Remus shook his head fast. "No, no, no! You look amazing!" he said quickly. His cheeks started turning red as he blushed from embarrassment, I guess.

Lily and I sat down next to each other on the ground. Everyone else sat down in a circle. Remus sat down next to me, and Peter next to him.

"Okay, now that everyone is here, Sirius, hand me the bottles and cups" James sat down next to Marlene and Regulus.

Sirius handed him two bottles and eight shot glasses. Slowly pouring veritaserum into each shot glass, Sirius started handing them out. Everyone took the 'shot' and gave the shot glasses back. James then filled them with liquid luck, passing them out again.

"Why are we drinking liquid luck again?" Lily asked, collecting the glasses.

Regulus laughed, looking at her. "To help that no one chickens out of a dare, and to give people enough braveness to ask stupid questions"

"Makes sense" Lily said, amused by the answer.

Remus dragged his bag to him and pulled out a few beers. "Who wants?" he asked handing them out.

"No thank you" Lily, Marlene and Regulus said at the same time. We all giggled, taking beers from Remus.

Remus pulled an empty beer bottle out of a bin near his bed, putting it down in the middle of our circle.

"Rules are amazingly simple. Whoever spins the bottle askes 'truth or dare' to whoever it lands on. You have to tell the truth, thanks to the veritaserum. And if you don't want to do a dare, you're a complete wuss. You are not allowed to say truth, if three people before you said truth. And you can do as many dares as you want. James will go first"

James took the bottle and spun it immediately. It first landed on Sirius. "Truth or dare Padfoot?"

Thinking for a few seconds, Sirius looked back at James. "I'll do truth"

"Is it true you and Marlene snogged the night of the Gryffindore party?"
"Yes, my turn" "Regulus, truth or dare?"
"Dare"
"I dare you to go put on a dress and wear it for the rest of the night"

Regulus then stood up and disappeared into the bathroom, returning seconds later wearing a skirt. We all burst into laughter as he sat back down between his brother and James.

"Lucy, truth or dare?"
"Truth"
"How did you cope when your boyfriend cheated?"

"Regulus!" Remus yelled, glaring angrily at him.

"No it's okay" I said lightly touching Remus's arm. "I got drunk every weekend"