Part 40 {Truth or dare lost 5}

I found myself lost in the dark forest, not knowing where I came from or where to go. I just kept running and running. The trees started running past me, flowing with the wind. I ran till I saw I shimmering light in the distance I slowly started walking towards it, noting the green patch on the ground.

I saw the place and felt a little relieved. This was the same spot Remus took me to. I fell to the ground on the soft grass. I started sobbing, crying and crying.

"Aah!" I yelled in tears.

I knew what James said was true. I was the Marauders fifth secret, the slut. Mason also spoke the truth; I was a bitch. What had happened to me? In third year I was top in most my classes. I was friendlier, more innocent, more patient, and a lot more calm. Now I was needy. My grades had dropped. I got more detention than A's. I was a mess.

I cried out again, feeling pain burst into my chest. I curled my fists into my chest, falling my chest down to my knees. I was in agony. This felt like my second-year holiday, just mentally. My mind was in pure pain, killing me slowly. I was truly a mess. A terrible mess.

Suddenly I started feeling the grass around me grow, along with the daisies. I didn't look up; I knew what was happening. I felt anger fill me, killing my thoughts. This happened before, and I hated it. I had left my shoes at the group, so my bare feet had felt the soft grass. The grass started tangling around my feet, forming shoes.

The grass grew taller, not stopping at all. My tears fell on the grass, forming little mushrooms. The light from above the trees shown over me, giving me a little warmth. The fog had formed little droplets on the tall grass, making the light shimmer.

"Aah!" I cried out again, crying harder and louder. My hair tangled up in grass and twigs that formed around my head, forming a little flower crown. I felt no physical pain, instead it felt like I was being stabbed in my heart and in my head, mentally.

"Stars stop!" Remus yelled, grabbing my attention.

I suddenly looked up, seeing grass around me, as high as my shoulders when I stood up. The daisies became larger and prettier. I looked down and saw only the little circle of grass that haven't grown, and I was standing in it. I looked back up at Remus, my eyes had turned shimmering emerald green. My breaths were still heavy, and my hands were still shaking.

"Stars, you need to calm down, okay?" he stopped the others as they arrived.

"Holy shit" Regulus gasped seeing the grass around me.

"What the fuck is this?" Marlene asked freezing behind Sirius.

Remus gestured to them to stop where they were. "Stars, you need to breath" he said, slowly walking closer to the green grass.

I started tearing up again, tears falling off of my cheek. "He is right Moony. I am a mess. I'm fucked up. I'm a freak" my voice hovered as I spoke, forming more tears. "I'm a fucked-up mess" flowers started blooming in my hair and down my arms.

"No!" Remus yelled making me look at him. "Lucy Ellen Wood. Stop!" he froze where he stood as he saw the flowers on my shoulders. "He was wrong, he is drunk and an idiot" he slowly started walking closer to me again.

"Lucy?" Lily asked as she arrived on the side.

I immediately looked at her, my mind wondering away from Remus.

"No! Lily, stop!"
"Lucy what's going on?"
"Lily, stay there!"

Lily looked at Remus, confused at what was happening to me.

"Lily stay there" Remus said, holding his hand up to her. He looked back at me, grabbing my attention. "Stars, you have to calm down, please" he walked towards me, looking at my emerald green eyes. "Stars, please. Please calm down"

The grass started shrinking, lowering back to the ground. My hands started shaking again, but my breaths calmed down a little.

"There you go" Remus said. He slowly put one foot on the grass, then the other. "Your okay" he whispered as he walked closer to me.

My mind started hurting again, causing me to go dizzy. I started losing my balance. I slightly stumbled, my eyes fading of the green colour. My nose started bleeding, dripping on my shirt. Before I knew it, I had fainted into Remus's arms. I had completely blocked out.