Part 16 {Chatters}

Excited she ran back to wherever she came from and I continued to my dorm. I headed into the warm showers, to wash off the cold weather. I just stood there, under the hot water, soaking in the feeling.

"You almost done Luce?" Mya called entering the bathroom.

"Oh, yeah sorry" I switched off the tap, climbing out the shower with my wet hair, covering my body with a towel.

Mya looked me up and down and smiled. "Where you off to tonight?" she asked, starting to get undressed.

I giggled, standing in front of the mirror. "I'm going to this half-party thing with the Marauders" I said excited.

"The Marauders?" she asked, leaning against the shower glass.

"And a few others, like Lily" I opened the tap, splashing my face off with cold water.

Mya chuckled, pulling a towel out from under the sink. "Lily? The girl you lost James to?" she shook her head while hanging up her towel. "You up to seeing James, after three months?"

"Yeah" I smiled. I actually was fine with seeing him again, even though I've been avoiding him all around school. "It'll be fine, I mean, I'm not nervous or scared or anything" I dried off my face, turning back to naked Mya. "You're completely naked Mya"

"Oh come on, really?" she rolled her eyes. "Third year-"

"Fair point. Enjoy your shower" I exited the bathroom. I got dressed in a casual jean and t-shirt for dinner, with white shoes. I sat down on my bed, falling backwards, lying down.

"You also had a long day?" Riley asked sitting down on her bed next to mine.

Sighing I turned my head looking at her. She was wearing her school uniforms, but with a Ravenclaw tie.

"You're wearing Mason's tie" I laughed, looking back at the roof.

"What?" she yelled looking down at her tie. "Fucking Mason" she growled, laughing. She pulled it off, along with her robe.

"You know, one day Mya will catch you sleeping her brother" I joked.

Riley scoffed. She started undressing from her school clothes. "She hasn't noticed for two years, I'll be fine" she said pulling clothes on her body.

I laughed, sitting back up. "Hey!" I said looking at her, pulling a shirt on her body. "That's my Hufflepuff shirt" I said madly.

She laughed before she continued to get dressed. I pulled my wet hair up in a small bun, intending it to curl. I headed out the common room and up the staircase.