Part 48 {Train back home}

I pushed my last book back into my bags, before zipping it back up.

I headed downstairs with my bag and out of the Hufflepuff common room. Most kids have already headed to the Hogwarts station, early.

I had a headache that was killing me. I remembered everything, Remus kissing me and me spilling my fucking feelings for him. To be honest, yes, I would not have undone it.

I did love Remus, whether I took it back or not.

I put my bag with the other Hufflepuff's bags and headed to the station with Lily, who's head was also killing her.

We walked into the sixth years part of the train and scanned through the carts for an empty one. We saw weird things, like kids making out, kids crying, kids playing games and kids who were just reading books.

We reached the end of the train, where we looked into the last cart. There sat four boys who immediately looked up at us. They were all smiling, clearly just laughed.

"Wanna join us?" Sirius asked, moving a bit up.

Lily smiled, grabbing my wrist and pulling me into the cart.

She sat down next to James, who gave her a kiss on her cheek. I sat down in between Sirius and Remus, but immediately knew that I'd be suffocated.

"Nope" I said, sliding off the seat and onto the floor.

Sirius laughed, looking at my white jeans hit the not so clean floor.

I had about five pairs of white jeans. I loved them.

I immediately somehow moved in between Remus's legs, still on the floor, as the train started moving. He grabbed my hand, knowing I didn't like the train rides. He squeezed my hand as I closed my eyes. I took a deep breath, trying to relax my thoughts.

They started talking, knowing I was listening, just not looking. Remus kept his hand in mine, keeping me calm.

After about an hour I opened my eyes, being a bit used to the moving train.

"So, what are you guys doing this holiday?" James asked, leaning against the corner of the seat.

Lily sighed, leaning against him. "I'm just going to be home, like always" she said, looking at Sirius.

"Well, I'm going to visit my gran" Peter said, looking at James. "She got a cat. So uh, Padfoot. Want to come visit?" Peter joked, making us all laugh.

"Oh shove off" Sirius snickered, throwing Peter with a paper ball. Peter laughed while dodging the ball.

"Luce?" James asked, looking at me. "What are your plans?" he said, still laughing a little.

I smiled. "Probably going to spend most of the time with Sirius at the park, like always" I said, looking at Sirius. "Oh, and I'm planning on cutting my hair maybe" I smiled, looking back at Lily and James.

Lily examined my hair, smiling. "It'll look nice" she said, picturing me with short hair.

"Wait-" Sirius said, grabbing my attention. "So, my hair goes long, and your hair goes short?" he asked frowning.

I giggled, before letting my head fall back. I looked up at Remus, who looked down at me. "And you Moony?" I asked smiling.

"Well" he sighed, pouting his lips. "There's ganna be a full moon, so probably just hoping around the woods" he said, making me smile and laugh. "Nah, I'm probably not going to do much" he laughed, looking down at my smile.

His smile was so cute, breath-taking. I could stare at it for hours, turns out I did.

The six-hour train ride felt like thirty minutes.

We mostly joked around, even pranked the kids in the hallway with smoke bombs and Peter set a rat loose, causing at least five people to scream.

It was sad when we reached Platform 9 ¾.

To spare you the sad and sappy details, Lily and I shed tears. Remus and I gave a long hug. Peter almost squeezed me to death and James kissed my forehead after a hug. I left with Sirius, as we life only one block away from each other. Micheal and Regulus caught up to us and we headed home.

That was the end of our first semester of our sixth year.