Part 53 {The boys are back}

"Lucy?" she asked, her eyes in disbelief. "Did you two?" she asked, a smile forming on her lips.

"Can you be quiet?" I asked, glaring at her. "We can talk later" I said, looking bac at the boys. "It's good to see you all" I said, placing my hand on my neck, hiding the two hickeys.

"We've missed you too" Sirius smiled, looking at me. He looked at James, who then entered the hall.

Lily immediately jumped up and ran into his arms. I looked at them, feeling glad for Lily that she found her person. I looked at Remus while the others were looking away. I opened my eyes, then gestured to the hickey on his neck. He immediately put his hand over it, realizing what I ment.

Lily and James walked to us, sitting down next to me.

"Hi Luce" James said, giving me a side-hug. I smiled, before looking back at the boys.

Suddenly someone dropped down next to us, looking at the boys. "Did you guys hear about them?" Regulus asked, looking at the Marauders excited.

"Who?" Sirius asked, taking a sip of his drink.

"The StarsFlowers? They are the new prankers and troublemakers at school" he said, causing Sirius to spit out his drink, all over my shirt. "Dude?" he laughed, looking at my soaked school shirt.

"The new what?" Sirius asked, completely locked on the topic. All four the boys were more shocked by the news than by my bra showing through my shirt.

"Yeah no, I'm fine" I said sarcastically.

"The new prankers. They did a stunt every day for at least a month now" Regulus said, looking back at his brother.

Peter scoffed, looking forward at James. "Someone stole our title" he growled, looking mad.

"It's just a drop, don't worry" I mumbled, sarcastically. Completely in their own minds, the Marauders started rambling off about their titles. I looked at them in disbelief, realizing I was not in any part of their minds. "Fucking men" I yelled, rolling my eyes.

Suddenly Remus looked at me. "Stars? Are you- oh shit! Your shirt is-"

"Wet?" No shit sherlock" I scoffed, standing up.

I stormed out of the hall, with the boys suddenly looking up confused. I rushed down the hall to the Hufflepuff common room and into my dorm. I heard a knock on my door, and when I opened, I saw Micheal standing there.

"Hello" he smiled, looking down and suddenly noticing my bra. "Oh- sorry!" he said, throwing his hand over his eyes.

I laughed, pulling him into my dorm. "Hello Micheal" I said, letting him sit on my bed. He kept his eyes closed as I pulled a new shirt on. "Okay, why are you here?" I asked, removing his hand from his eyes.

He sighed, looking at my smile. "I'm not allowed to spend time with you Ellen? Ouch" he joked.

I softly nudged him, making him fall over dramatically. "Oh- come on" I laughed, pulling him back up. "How have you been?" I asked, looking at him. He smiled, before losing it again. "What's wrong?" I asked, suddenly noticing a rush of sadness rushed over him. "Micheal, what happened?"

"You know uhm- Mason?" he asked, looking away.

"What did he do?" I asked, furiously. He was silent, making me more furious. "Micheal, what did Mason do?" I asked again, bending down to look at his eyes.

"He uh, he heard Natasha got" he stopped, taking a deep breath. "I got Natasha pregnant Ellen" he said, looking up at me with teary eyes. I froze, realizing what he ment. "Look, Ellen. We got drunk. It was a one-night thing. Please, I don't know what to do" he said, tears starting to run down his cheeks.

A sudden smile spread my lips, making him confused. "Natasha's having your baby?" I asked, making him frown.

"You're not mad?" he asked, confusion in his voice.

I smiled, taking his hand. "Not at all! How could I be mad?" I asked, making him chuckle and smile. "I'm happy for you" I smiled, suddenly jumping into his arms, giving him a hug. Unexpectedly he grunted, causing me to sit back up frightened. "Wha- What's wrong?" I asked, looking down at his hand that flew to his stomach.

"Nothing Ellen, it's okay" he lied, looking away.

"Where's Mason?" I asked, realizing why he grunted.

He looked back at me, suddenly scared. "What? Ellen, no! Don't!" he said, seeing as I jumped up. "It's really nothing, I promise!" he said, jumping up after him.

I didn't listen and rushed out my dorm. When I stormed down the hall, the Marauders saw me as they exited the Great hall.

"Lucy?" Peter asked, grabbing my wrist. I looked at him, fury in my eyes. "Where you rushing to?" he asked, pulling his hand away from me in fear of what I might do.

I didn't answer and immediately rushed off. They followed me, while spitting out questions. I rushed down the halls and to the Ravenclaw Common room. I remembered the password and rushed straight to Mason. When he saw me, he immediately smiled.

"Lucy? What- What are you doing here?" he said, hiding fear in his voice with a smile.

With no warning, I punched him, causing him to fall onto the ground. The Marauders froze when they saw me get on-top of him and started punching him uncontrollably. They all stood in shock, before noticing small flowers to start blossoming in my hair. Remus jumped forward, pulling me off of Mason. I pushed him off me and jumped onto Mason again, taking anger off me. Remus fell back, landing on the ground. Immediately James and Sirius jumped forward, each grabbing me by an arm and pulling me away from him.

Mason had blood everywhere, his nose broken and his eye forming a black circle around it. I stood back, looking unsatisfied, with flowers in my hair and on my arms. I looked at Mason as Theo and Ricky pulled him up from the ground, putting him in a chair.

James stood in front of me, seeing my eyes out of focus. "Lucy, what the fuck was that for?" he asked, his eyes worried.

I looked at him, and without another word turned around. Everything was blurry and my deep rapid breaths were all I could hear. I walked out the common room with bruised knuckles. The flowers slowly started to fade, but I stayed in the faze. I walked down the hall, while softly hearing the Marauders walking behind me and calling my name.

"Ellen!" Micheal called, making me look up. He ran towards me, holding his stomach. He stopped in front of me, stopping me from walking. "What happened?" he asked, cupping his hands around my cheeks. He suddenly noticed my bruised knuckles as I put my one hand on his.

"She beat the fuck out of Mason" Peter said, standing next to me.

"What?" Micheal yelled, making me look in his eyes. "Ellen, I told you not to!" he yelled at me. I grew a smirk, being satisfied by myself. "You're crazy" he said, before chuckling with a smile.

I laughed, making the blossoms completely disappear. I suddenly turned to Remus, realizing what I did. "You okay? Did I hurt you? Are you hurt?" I asked, rushing towards him.

He laughed, seeing me worried. "I'm okay, but why did you beat Mason?" he asked, losing his smile.

I turned to Micheal, looking at his smile. "No one hurts my baby brother" I said, walking into his arms. He rested his head on my shoulder sighing.

"I told you to leave it" he said, feeling as I let go. I cupped my hands around his cheeks, looking at him.

"Since when do I listen to what you say?" I asked, making him laugh. "Now, where's Natasha? I want to congratulate her" I said, resting my hands on his shoulders and looking over his head.

"Ellen" Micheal laughed, making me look back at him. "No" he laughed.

I gave one final hug before disappearing off into the halls.