Part 10 {The truth 'bout the Party}

"Lily" James spoke softly, glaring at her.

"Yeah sure?" I said looking from her to James, returning to her.

"Alone please" Her voice was soft, regretful.

"Lily" James said again, grabbing her attention. She sighed pulling me up from the bench.

"Oh, yeah okay?" I followed her out the hall, leaving the boys behind.

We walked into the hallway, walking to a soft corner.

"About the party" she began softly. Her green eyes wandered from me to the floor. "When you introduced me to James, you introduced him as James. We went to fetch drinks and got into a conversation. We headed out the common room for more quiet"

Confused I looked at her. "What?" I suddenly remembered how he disappeared during the party and how he didn't return, at all.

"Lily?" I asked looking at her, frowning.

"He never told me he had a girlfriend" she whispered, her voice starting to shake. "I promise you I wouldn't have done it if I knew, Lucy I'm sorry"

Those eight words filled my mind. I wanted to unhear them, unhear those painful words. The words could mean anything, but to me, they ment one thing. I gasped, taking a few steps back. Everything just started to fade, become blurry. My heartbeat increased and my breaths became longer.

"Lucy" I lightly heard in the background. I slowly turned away from Lily, breathing heavily. "I'm sorry" the voice muttered, pulling on my arm.

"Is she okay?" another voice questioned.
"No, I don't think so"
"Lucy? Lucy?"
"Hey, talk to me?"
"What happened?"
"I didn't know, I promise?"

I suddenly started to struggle breathing, anxiety filling my mind. My hands started shaking as I pulled them to my chest. More and more voices started filling my head, making my ears ring in pain. I pulled myself against a wall, falling to ground. Tears slowly started filling my eyes, blurring my vision.

"Shit!" someone yelled, falling down to me. "Stars? Stars?" I looked up at the voice, bursting into tears. Only Remus called me Stars. "She's having another attack" he muttered. "What happened?"

"I told her about what happened at the party, between James and I" her voice shaking in the background. "I really didn't know, I swear"

I looked back at my shaking hands, getting unsettling.

"What?"
"Darling?"
"Oh my word"
"You okay?
"Lily what's happening?"
"Darling?"

More and more voices rang into my ears, driving me crazy. I found it harder to breath, my mind running in circles. I grabbed my ears, trying to block out the screams.

Suddenly I felt someone pull me up. "I'll take Stars to her dorm, where it'll be quiet" he pulled me up, holding me in his hands

"No let me take" James suddenly interrupted, blocking us from walking.

"No!" The voice holding me steady yelled. "You are the last person I want near her" He bumped past James, storming me to my dorm.

"What's your problem Moony?" James yelled.