Part 5 {Party 1}

*** (Friday afternoon)

I heard a light knock on my dorm-room door. I slowly opened it, seeing my prince standing on the other side.

I smiled letting him in. "You're early" I laughed, letting him sit on my bed.

"And your gorgeous" he complimented. He gestured to my daisy dress and white sneakers.

I tied up my hair and put in a daisy hair pin. "I'm ready" I smiled.

We left to the Gryffindore tower, where the party was held. As we entered, I could see many children dancing and drinking. The music was nice and loud. James took my hand and pulled me to the table full of drinks. He smiled and poured us both drinks, handing me the red cup.

"Fire whiskey" he smiled taking a few sips. He looked down at me, smelling the drink. "You won't die" he mocked. I looked him in his eyes, glaring at his sarcasm. "Try some darling" he smiled politely.

I took a sip of this strong drink, shivering when I swallowed it. The whiskey literally and figuratively burned my throat, but it didn't taste so bad. "I love it" I said taking another sip.

James smiled at me, taking my cup. He put it down on the table. "What are you doing?" I asked over the noise.

He pulled me to the dance floor, and he started dancing. Laughing I joined the music moving my body. In the corner of my eye I could see Peter, Sirius and Remus talking. I tried waving them over, but not one seemed to notice. I continued dancing with James and the rest of the people. As I was dancing, I bumped into someone.

"Sorry!" we both called out turning to each other. I looked up at a red headed girl full of freckles. "Lily" I yelled at the familiar face. She hugged me tightly. She then grabbed my arm and pulled me off the dance floor. James followed us through the crowd of people to a little quieter corner.

"Hi Lucy!" she yelled over the speakers. Her green eyes shimmered under the party lights.

James came rushing next to me, freezing when he saw Lily. He smiled, keeping his eyes on her. "Oh Lily, this is James!" I yelled gesturing to him. He immediately reached out his hand, shaking hers. She smiled brightly, looking back at me.

"I'm glad you made the party" she yelled smiling brightly. "Let's go back to the dancing!" She pulled me back onto the dancefloor, making me join her. We danced and danced, letting out or energy. James joined us after a while, dancing along. We ended up dancing for hours, until Lily decided to get herself a drink.

"I'll join her" James said, disappearing into the crowd. I could barely answer him before he was out of my sight.

Hii! Please don't forget to vote and leave a comment!