Part 57 {StarsFlowers final goodbye}

We set it all up. Just waiting for the defenceless Marauders. They walked up the stairs, looking around, seeing no one.

"Stop!" Sirius yelled. Making the boys freeze. "Fish line" he said pointing at a wire spun on the ground in front of the stairs.

"Smart, they thought they could trick us. Basic" Peter scoffed, stepping over the wire, only to be tripped by another, making flowers fall to the ground.

"What the fuck" James yelled, shaking them off his clothes. "What on bloody earth was that?" he yelled looking at the floor filled with flowers, hiding other traps.

Sirius walked forward, tripping another wire, causing glitter to fall, covering them completely.

James yelled, furiously, "What the fuck is this?" he asked trying to shake it all off.

Peter looked around the tower, seeing a table with four cupcakes on it. He walked to it, noticing a note.

Nice to see you boys dressed in stars and flowers

He turned it around, seeing just white paper. "These girls are fucking crazy" he laughed putting the note down.

He saw on each cupcake was a letter. He picked up the one with the letter W and took a bite, tasting chocolate.

"What is this?" Remus asked taking the cupcake with the letter M on it.

"A peace offering" I said, emerging from the corner of the room with Lily. The boys froze in shock when they saw me and Lily.

"Hello boys" Lily smiled. We wore their jackets, looking badass.

"Wait-" James said walking closer to us. "You're StarsFlowers?" he asked, finally catching on.

"Boys are slow" I pouted, leaning against the bars. "Honestly. It's in the name" I sighed.

Peter thought about it, adding it all up in his head. "Oh fuck" he laughed. "Stars, as in Lucy and Flowers and in Lily" he laughed, before taking another bite out of the cupcake. "We're fucking stupid" he laughed, turning around.

"How did you pull this off?" Sirius asked laughing.

"Well, the school was so silent, and your dumbasses left the map. So we used it to our advantages. We started doing small pranks, but soon we started getting big" Lily laughed.

James ran towards Lily, wrapping his arms around her. "My girl is a prankster" he screeched in joy, forgetting about the entire 'problem'.

Sirius and Remus were still confused as in how we pulled it off. Peter was laughing hysterically because he knew that they would never had seen it coming.

"So, basically, we encouraged you guys to become prankers?" Sirius asked with a smirk, leaning against the wall.

Lily smiled as James let go of her. "Basically yes. But this is the end of our journey" she sighed with a smile.

"What? Why?" James asked looking at Lily and me.

"It was fun and all, but it's over" I said, lowering myself to sit on the floor against the bars. "We had our final prank this morning in the dining hall, at breakfast" I laughed, lifting my knees to my chest.

"What do you mean?" Peter asked sitting back up.

Lily smiled. "We bribed a first year to run up and give an announcement, saying we were sorry for everything we did. He then said that we will be retiring after one more prank" Lily smiled, feeling as James wrapped his arms around her shoulders.

"What did you guys do?" Remus asked suspiciously.

Lily and I laughed, looking at the boys. "We put colour changing dye in Professor Dumbledore's clothing. So on our demand the clothes turned shocking orange" Lily laughed, swaying slowly with James.

"Fucking genius" Peter laughed, taking the last bite of his cupcake.

James laughed, resting his head on Lily's shoulder.

"But we're done now" I smiled, resting my head on my knees. Remus sat down next to me, smiling.

"So, the Marauders are back" Sirius joked, standing up from against the wall.

James laughed, letting go of Lily. "We sure are, and we are going to come back with a bang" he said, sounding quite excited.

Sirius looked at Remus, seeing his eyes on me. He noticed we were not paying attention, more like gazing into each other's eyes. He looked up at James and Peter, catching their attention. He looked back down at me, making them look at me. They all understood what he ment, as in time to leave.

Peter first went, followed by Sirius and then James. Lily bent down to me and made me look at her.

"I'm going to go study in the library if you're going to look for me" she said in a soft, relaxed voice.

I just smiled at her, letting her know I listened. She smiled and stood up, walking away and down the stairs, leaving Remus and I in the glitter and flower filled astronomy tower. I looked back at Remus, who kept his eyes on me. I saw his sparkling eyes smiling at me, making me smile brighter.

"You know why I nicknamed you Stars in the fourth year?" he asked me, his voice gentle and soft. Unaware, I slowly shook my head. "It's because the moon doesn't look half as pretty without the stars" he said, making me blush.

I blushed but looked away to hide it. He moved his hand to my chin, tilting my head up to look at him again. He brought me closer to him, closing his eyes. I closed mine, merely seconds before he crashed his lips into mine.

I loved him, and I finally realized how much. He was my Moon, my knight. My person, my soulmate. I was finally with someone who I loved and who loved me. Someone I knew would never, ever leave me be. Someone who would be with me till the end of everything.

My person, my love, my Moony.