Secret Part Eighty-Two

Sorry, you might want to mentally prepare yourselves...

>>>>>

Alfie's POV

I stared wide eyed as I called Zoe's name and looked over the balcony.

At that moment I realised that I was fucked up.

I gagged when I saw Zoe's body hit the ground, her legs and arms spread out as a pool of blood was laid around her.

"Oh my God." I started to hyperventilate. "Caspar, what do we do?"

"We have to call-"

"Hey Casp." Rose said, walking out. "Do you want steak or spaghetti for... what the hell?"

"R-Rose... Call... Police." I gasped out.

Rose nodded as she called Melanie's name and dialled on her phone.

"How the hell are we supposed to tell everyone about this? Three YouTubers just fucking died! Oh my God, Zoe..." Caspar sobbed. "Joe..."

"What's the... matter?" Melanie walked out, staring wide eyed at Joe's dead body with blood around him, but gasoed when she saw me.

"Did you-" Melanie cried.

"What?" I asked. I looked down and saw the gun in my hands. "No, I didn't-"

"Rose!" Mel yelled, "Call the police! Call the-"

My finger pushed down on the trigger as a bullet fired and hit Melanie in her back.

"Alfie!" Caspar screamed.

I dropped the gun and gasped, realizing what I just did.

Caspar ran up to grab the gun and back away quickly, checking on Melanie.

"Mel?" Caspar screamed. "Mel, are you alright?"

She wasn't moving.

"She's not breathing." Caspar cried, "What did you do, Alfie?"

"I thought she was going to tell the police that I killed Joe..."

"They're on they-" Rose just stopped, looking down at Melanie as she immediately burst into tears and kneeled down next to her.

"Mel..." Rose sobbed. "Mel, babe. Please, don't do this." Rose shook her head, shaking Melanie wildly, "Don't leave me. I love you, so much. Please, babe."

I looked behind me as I heard sirens and saw Zoe's body laying lifelessly on the ground, and realizing a better option than rotting in jail.

"Mel, please. I stopped cutting for you, I don't want to go back. Please..." Rose sobbed. "Please. I'm not bulimic anymore. For you. Please..."

"Uh, Rose?" Caspar asked.

"You did this, didn't you?" Rose yelled, pointing at me.

"I-I..." I stammered, pushing Rose back as I jumped over the ledge and landed on the ground, right on top of Zoe.

Then everything went black.