Part Sixty-Eight

How are you guys today?

Oh and I changed my name to xteenagerx i hope thats okay. Im just changing my name im not deleting ANY of my stories :)

Love youuu

>>>>>

Joe's POV

Chloe was currently taking a shower and I was watching TV and laying down on my bed.

"Hey Joe?" Caspar walked in shirtless, holding a small box in his hand. "Have you ever wondered how these things work?"

He tossed me the box and I caught it before it could hit my face.

I looked down at the small tampon box.

"Uh, no?" I laughed. "Where'd you get these anyway?"

"Before Chloe went in for a shower, I had to use the restroom and I saw them in her bag so I took it to test it out."

"What if-"

"Joe!" I heard Chloe scream.

I jumped off the bed holding the bag of tampons because I know she needed them.

"Yeah?" I asked as I walked in.

"Where the hell are-" Chloe gasped. "Oh my God."

"What?" I asked, walking closer to the opaque shower curtain.

"Oh my God." I heard her sob. "It hurts..."

"Here!" I widened my eyes, handing her the box over the curtain.

"What the hell?" Chloe asked, snatching the box. "Why did you have these?"

"Caspar had them. Don't ask." I sighed.

"Whatever." She sighed.

I walked out of the bathroom to find a blushing Caspar sitting on his bed.

"Bloody idiot." I laughed.

.
.

Zoe's POV

"Zoe, please." I heard Alfie sigh.

I ignored him. I have to. I'm not forgiving him again. I want to be friends with him but the last thing I would want to do is go out with him again.

But it's hard because I'm still in love with him.

Alfie's POV

"Z-"

"What?" Zoe snapped, turning around.

"I'm sorry. Joe forgave Chloe, why can't you forgive me? All I'm asking is for you to give me a second chance." I pleaded.

"I'm not saying I would, but if I did, it would actually be the third chance, because of when Gabby kissed you. And I don't care if you were drunk. You still kissed Chloe!" Zoe yelled.

"How come you aren't mad at her then? You're so bubbly with her but when it comes to me, I'm always the bad guy. We were fucking drunk. Get over it." I snapped.

I felt proud as I turned around and walked away to the hotel, thinking that I was done with this shit.