Part Seventy-One (Finally [BAD] Smut)

Before we get started, I wanna give a shoutout to xxjoesuggfanxx

>>>>>

Alfie had promised Joe that he would watch me until he got back into the hotel.

The rest of our day consisted of taking care of Maddie, watching How I Met Your Mother reruns, andfilming a few videos or two.

I guess I conviced Alfie not to quit YouTube. He said he wasn't, but he still wasn't going to VidCon this year.

"We're home." Joe huffed, sitting on the bed next to me.

"Yeah!" Caspar announced. "I have to go to Connor and Troye's room. I have to record an interview video with Troye, so..."

"Yeah, okay." Joe nodded. "See ya, Caspar."

"I guess I'll-"

"Alfie!" I heard a squeal coming from outside.

"Zoe?" I could see Alfie raising his eyebrow as Zoe ran up to him and pressed her lips to his.

I let out a gasp and a giggle as Alfie fell back onto the floor.

"I missed you so much." Zoe breathed, kissing Alfie's neck.

"Um, guys? You have your own room, Zoe. Take that there." Joe gagged.

"Come on, Alfie." Zoe grinned, grabbing Alfie's hand and pulling him out the door.

"Alone at last." I smiled.

"Yeah, I missed you." Joe laughed.

"I missed you, too. Touring was fun, but God was it boring being in a tour bus by yourself with a driver." I giggled.

(A/N: BEFORE YOU READ THIS, I'M SORRY THAT THIS SMUT IS WEIRD AND BAD I'VE NEVER WRITTEN IT BEFORE)

We had a typical cliche moment where we look into each other's eyes and start to lean in.

And before I knew it, our lips connected. But it didn't start out like a normal and slow kiss. This started out like a make out session.

We rolled over so Joe was on top of me and he started to kiss my neck, leaving love bites and hickeys.

"J-Joe." I moaned, closing my eyes as I enjoyed the pleasure, not expecting te kind of pleasure I was going to recieve.

"I love you." He smiled, kissing my neck again.

"J-Joe." I moaned again.

"I-I want to do this." He bit his lip, looking down at my pants.

I smiled and nodded, telling him that I agreed with him.

He took his shirt off and kissed me again, this time on my stomach.

I laughed which made Joe laugh as he started to go lower, leaving small kisses on my hip.

"Joe." I breathed. "Just take my shirt off."

He smirked at me as he unbottoned my flannel and took it off, leaving me in my tank top. He took that off too and left me in my bra.

"Can I?" Joe asked, pointing to it.

I bit my lip and nodded, letting go take off my bra and stare at my breasts.

"Before we start..." I gulped, glancing down at his pants.

"Right, got it." Joe nodded, hastily unzipping his pants and taking them off. I took my skinny jeans off, too, leaving both Joe and I in our underwear.

I took my underwear off, Joe mimicking me as he did aswell.

We were both completely naked as Joe went back on top of me.

(A/N: IM LAUGHING SO HARD RIGHT NOW, I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO AFTER THIS SCENE? WHAT DO PEOPLE USUALLY WRITE WHEN THEY'RE WRITING SMUT LOLOL I'M JUST GONNA UPDATE NOW AND UPDATE LATER WHEN I FINISH WRITING THE SMUT SORRY HAHAHAHAHA I LOVE YOU GUYS)