Part Sixty-Nine

SHAMELESS SELF PROMO: DO YOU SHIP LASHTON?

No? Oh... Continue reading then...

BUT IF YOU DO, I HAVE A LASHTON STORY CALLED SEXTAPE WHERE THEY RELEASE A SEXTAPE. Hehe :D

Shout out to HollySugg because she is super duper cool! Go check out her Joe Sugg FANFICTION! :)

AND HOLY COW 36K READS!!?? ILYSM YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND GUYS

<3

Chloe's POV

I hated VidCon. Ever since the thing that happened last year that landed me in the hospital with a coma happened, I was scared to go. I mean, how the hell did he even get in with a gun?

I'm not even feeling safe in Anaheim right now. But to make Joe happy, I decided that I would go, even if I'm on my bloody period. I mean, if I didn't, there wasn't anyone that I could talk to. I don't even know where the hell Piper and Melanie are. Probably back in London at Joe's flat.

God, I missed that place. I love the smell in there, not to sound like a total creep.

"Ready?" Joe asked, hugging me from my side.

"Uh, sure." I huffed.

"What's wrong?" He asked, looking into my eyes. I've never really stared into Joe's eyes before.

"Nothing." I shook my head.

"You sure?" Joe asked.

"Very." I smiled.

Joe nodded as him, Caspar, and I walked down into the lobby and drove to the convention centre.

"Let's go." Joe said before he opened the van door and all three of us stepped out and ran into the convention centre, the screams of girls, and boys, ringing my ears.

As people saw me, they looked confused, as if saying "Why is she with Joe?" I just brushed it off, though.

We walked into the main room and I saw that it was filled people that I haven't seen in a while.

"Hi." I waved at everyone that said hi to me.

We walked into another room that had a sign with "YouTubers only," where tons of people were and that's when I spotted Connor.

I had to talk to him. He can't keep avoiding me if Troye's talking to me.

I walked up to the couch where him, Troye, Jc, and Ricky where sitting and they all looked up to me.

"Well, well." Ricky smiled. "This is the famous Chloe Jones I've been hearing about."

"Um, yeah." I giggled. "Hi."

"Where's Joe?" Troye asked.

"I don't know." I shrugged. "Last I saw, he was with Lilly, Zoe, Louise, and Colleen."

"We start opening doors in thirty minutes!"

"Connor-"

"Has anyone seen Alfie?" Zoe walked up, panicking.

"No. I haven't seen him since last night." I shook my head.

"What about you guys?" Zoe asked, staring at the four boys sitting on the couch.

They all shook their head simultaneously and Zoe let out a stressful sigh.

"Maybe he stayed home to take care of Maddie." I shrugged.

"Yeah," Zoe nodded. "Maybe."

Joe walked up to us with his phone in his hand.

"He's not picking up his phone." He said.

"Call him again!" Zoe yelled.

"I called him sixteen times!" He screamed.

It was all so overwhelming. Everyone screaming and my cramps started to appear again. Being the dumbass that I am that can't handle stress, I passed out.