Part Sixty-Four

Joe's POV

Whatever was happening to me I guess wore off because I could walk without Chloe helping me.

"Guys..." Alfie gulped. "I think I have video on what happened."

"Really?" Chloe's eyes brightened as she walked behind Alfie to watch the video on Alfie's phone.

"Heyyyyy guysssss." Alfie laughed on the video. Everyone crowded around him to see what was happening. We instantyl saw Troye and Connor kissing each other's necks.. "It's a party at the Sugg's house." He giggled. He then showed the camera to me where I apperently was playing a chugging game.

-In The Video (Alfie's POV)-

"I have to pee." Jim giggled, kissing Tanya's cheek. "Be back."

"Yeah, me too." Marcus smiled at Niomi.

"Okay." She giggled as Marcus and Jim walked to the bathroom downstairs.

I showed my camera to Joe again and saw that he was finished chugging whatever drink that was.

"Duuude." Chloe slurred, walking up to me as I pointed the camera to her.

"What's up, girl?" I laughed.

"Nothing much, guy." She laughed.

-Out of the video (Chloe's POV-

"That's it?" Joe asked.

"Wait, there's more. Calm down."

Alfie started to play the video but it immediately showed him and I making out.

"Oh my God." I gasped.

Gasps came from everyone as Alfie hurried up to lock his phone.

"What the hell?" Joe erupted, pushing Alfie down to the ground.

"Joe!" I sobbed.

"Shut the hell up!" Joe yelled at me, making me jump.

"You..." Zoe sniffled. "Alfie..."

"No, Zoe, i-it's not what it looks like." I shook my head.

Everyone started to glare at me as Zoe took her ring off and threw it at Alfie.

"Fuck you guys." Zoe spat at Alfie and I as she turned around and ran downstairs.

"Zoe!" Joe yelled, starting to run downstairs, before I stopped him.

"Joe..."

"Don't touch me." He snapped. "Get out."

"What?" I yelped.

"Get out. And take Alfie with you. We're through!" He screamed, running down after Zoe.

Everyone except for Troye, Connor, Melanie, Rose, and Alfie went down to comfort her.

"Rose?" I sniffled, staring at the blonde girl, who just shook her head and followed the others.

"Conroe?" I asked, walking up to Connor.

"It's just Connor to you." His voice cracked, rolling his eyes. He took Troye's hand and started to walk down the stairs.

"Troye." I sobbed.

He gave me the cold shoulder as he and Connor walked downstairs.

It was just Alfie, Melanie, and I standing in the room.

"M-Melanie?"

"I'm sorry..." She looked down, going downstairs.

I looked at Alfie as he got up. We both started to process what just happened and I realized that we were both single.

<<<<<

Hiiii guyys *cheeky smirk*