Part Forty

"Are you sure about this?" Troye asked as I knocked on Joe's door.

"Yes, Troye. I am." I nodded.

"Okay..." Troye sighed.

The door opened and Joe's mouth dropped open.

"Chloe?" He asked.

"Hey." I smiled, hugging him and pressing my lips to his.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were on tour." He asked, letting Troye, Mel, and I in.

"We wanted to come home so we're only gonna be touring for the North America leg of their tour." I smiled.

"I'm so glad that you're-"

"Chloe!" I heard Zoe squeal.

"Zoe!" I squealed, running up to her and hugging her.

"Did Troye get you kicked off the tour already by hitting on one of the boys too much?" Zoe joked, laughing.

"No! They enjoyed it anyways!" Troye rolled his eyes, making Zoe and I laugh.

"No, we decided to tour with them when they get to North America. So they're isn't much jetlag and we get to spend Christmas with you guys!" I squealed.

"Yay!"

"Where's Cassy?"

"Him, Rose, and Alfie went to get food from McDonald's because we're hungry."

"Oh." I sighed. "How are you and Alfie doing?"

"I don't know." Zoe shrugged.

"Are you and Gabby still friends."

"No." Zoe rolled her eyes. "Wait. How do you guys know what happened?"

Troye and I looked at Joe who had a scared expression on his face.

"Joe." Troye said slowly.

"Joe!" Zoe glared at Joe.

"Sorry, sis." Joe pouted.

"Whatever." Zoe sighed.

.
.

"Hey! Bum, bum, bum. Got any grapes?"

"Shut up, Tyler." I giggled.

"That's my jam tho."

"I want some jam for my toast." Connor sighed, sitting on the couch.

"Get some peanut butter. I saw some in the cabinet thingy." Joey suggested.

"It's called a cupboard." I snapped.

"Well, I'm so sorry my queen." Joey rolled his eyes. "Bitch."

"What did you call me?"

"Listen, everyone. Calm down." Connor said.

"Tell this bitch to calm down. I'm sure Zoe has some tampons you could use." Joey glared at me.

"Woah. That's kindof offensive, Joey." Melanie said.

"The only reason you're here is because Chloe saw pity on you because you're homeless!"

Melanie's eyes grew wide as she looked at me. "You told him?"

"No! How the fuck do you know?" I asked.

"Oh, I see her everyday behind Starbucks. And one time when I went to go get my midnight coffee, I saw asleep on a trashbag."

"I'm not homeless, you dick! I ran away from home!" Melanie sobbed, running into the bathroom.

"Oh, God. What the hell, Joey." Connor sighed, following after Melanie.

"I can't believe you're acting like this." I rolled my eyes.

"I swear, if Joe and Colleen weren't in that room next door filming a video, I'd be over there kicking the shit out of you." Joey growled, getting up and running into the kitchen.

"Damn." Tyler whispered.

"What is going on. I thought everyone in the YouTube community were friendly."

"We're just stressed, Chlo."

"I know, but-"

"That was a good one, Joe." I heard Colleen laugh.

"I know."

The door opened and they stepped out.

"Alright, Chloe. You're turn."

"What?"

"We're making a video." Colleen laughed.

"What?"

"I'm already in my Miranda outfit. Come on." Colleen laughed, dragging me into the room.

"I don't have anything planned for us to do."

"Well, I do."

"What is it?"

"Okay, I heard you have a channel, is that correct?" Colleen asked.

"I guess." I shrugged.

"Well, for yours we can do like a cover or something and on my Miranda channel I can dress you up as Miranda." Colleen laughed.

"That's sounds like fun." I laughed.

"Okay, just sit here."

I sat down on a chair as Colleen pushed the record button on the camera.