Tronnor: A Random Special Bc Im Bored

Connor's POV

"That's stupid." Zoe said, putting the key card into the slocket.

Yes, I just made up that word.

"Girl bye." Tyler rolled his eyes as he pushed past us to walk inside.

Joe and Chloe were standing inside and they were smiling at each other.

"How could he even afford that?"

"What?" Joe asked as he sat down.

"Jack just bought a cruise ship." Zoe shook her head.

"Wow." Chloe huffed.

"You're so stupid!" Joey laughed as he walked in with Troye.

"Yeah, I know."

I stared at Troye and I didn't realize that I was smiling.

"Um, Connor?" Chloe whispered, waving a hand in front of my face.

"W-What? Nothing. I'm not gay. Shut up. What?" I ranted.

Chloe had a little smirk on her face which was really fucking annoying.

"Oh really? Well just imagine this," Chloe sighed, putting an arm over my shoulders. "You walk into Troye's room and he's shirtless, and he has a six pack- and trust me, I've seen Troye shirtless. And might I say... Damn- and he's trying to put a shirt on. He smiles at you and you smile back. Before you know it, your lips are on his and he acts surprised before hungrily kissing back. He smirks and you smirk back, while trying to dance with each other's tongues. He finally pulls back and you are both out of breath. After that, you have a whole night of you-know-what."

"Um, that-that doesn't prove anything." I coughed.

"Connor. You are literally drooling."

I softly gasped and gulped while wiping my mouth.

"Um-"

"Quit saying um. You like Troye, yay!" She squealed, patting my back.

"No, I don't." I groaned.

Troye came to sat by me and he gave me a hug.

"I've really missed you. Why aren't you like Tyler and take trips to England?" He pouted. I'm gonna admit it... That turned me on.

"Um, o-okay." I gulped.

He left to chat with everyone else and Chloe sighed and sat down next to me.

"Okay fine, I like Troye. What am I gonna do?" I groaned.

"Well first, you have to at least make a coming out video." Chloe suggested.

"Yeah, okay," I huffed. "I'll do that..."

>>>>>
TRXNNOR THO OMG

ILY ALL

Comment

&

Vote

<3