Part Sixty-Three

I SWITCHED THE LAST TWO CHAPTERS SO FUTURE PEOPLE WONT BE CONFUSED SORRY LOVIES

<<<<<

Alfie's POV

I literally couldn't stop thinking about how I woke up this morning. Why was I named in bed with... Her?

"Alfie?" Zoe asked, interrupting my train of thought.

"Yeah, little one?" I smiled down at her.

"What happened last night? Why did I wake up on the floor? Where did you wake up?"

"Uh, I-"

"He's awake!" I heard Chloe yell from downstairs.

Zoe escaped my embrace and raced Caspar down the stairs.

"My neck still hurts?" Marcus chuckled.

"Yeah..." I nodded, not even paying attention to him.

"Are you alright, Alfie?" Jim asked, putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Peachy." I lied. I'm worried about this whole situation. What if Chloe and I did something?

"Okay..." Jim bit his lip.

"I know what happened." Chai mumbled.

All of our heads snapped in his direction.

"What?" I asked.

"I-"

"God, Joe. You scared me." Zoe sighed as Joe was leaning on her. She was helping him up the stairs.

"Yeah, don't do that again." Chloe sighed

"Oli knows what happened!" I screamed suddenly, making Chloe jump.

"You do?" Zoe's eyes brightened as she let go of Joe and ran over to Oli, leaving him to lean on Chloe for support.

"Damn, you are heavy."

"I love you." Joe smiled, pressing a kiss to Chloe's cheek.

"I love you too." She nodded, looking over to me but then looking down to the floor.

"So, we all came over and Zoe and Alfie came home from the store. Louise,!Darcy and Matt came, but Matt left with Darcy after Louise told him he could leave because she wasn't going anywhere. Joe brought out tons of bottles and we all just started to laugh and drink. Being the mature person that I am, I didn't, at least not yet. Louise had to use the restroom really bad but so did Marcus and Jim so they followed. I had a few drinks and the last thing I remember was Chai chugging a drink." Oli said, letting out a long and slow breath.

"Wow." Zoe giggled.

"What did Mel and I do, then?"

"I don't know. Mel, you took a walk outside before I got fully drunk." Oli coughed.

Alfie and I looked at each other and shrugged. I didn't want to mention the 'waking up naked with Alfie' part in front of Joe and Zoe so I just shrugged it off.

"Well, I have to go." Marcus chuckled, getting up out of his seat.

"Yeah same." Jim sighed, getting up aswell.

We all said our goodbyes to them as they walked out the door.

>>>>>

When i say "this was a" you say "boring filler"

This was a

Lol im such a nerd no one is gonna comment xD

love you guysss

Vote and comment

<3