Part Forty-Five

Holy shootety shoot shoot we have 12k reads! I'm throwing a party? Anyone coming?

I'll bring the cake.

Chloe's POV

After our day of fun, we finally decided to go home but we thought we'd get a pizza for everyone who was still awake.

It was 12:30 AM, by the way.

Pretty late, if you ask me. But I don't have anything planned for tomorrow or Friday, and Tanya and I both really needed this.

That's when my song came on.

The band that Troye and I just decided to keep a secret from everyone's song is on the fucking radio.

"Joe." I gasped.

"What?"

"Joe." I breathed.

"Chloe? Are you alright?" Jim asked.

"T-That's o-our song."

"What?" Joe asked.

"That's me, Troye, and Melanie's song! The band! On the radio! Oh my God." I gasped, reaching for my phone.

I dialled Troye's number and pressed the call button.

1 ring.
2 rings.
3 rings.

After three rings, he finally picks up.

"What, Chloe?" He asked in a 'I just woke up, don't fuck with me right now' voice.

"By The Way is on the radio." I laughed.

"What?" He asked.

"Get Mel." I screamed.

"Hello?" I heard her happy voice from the other line.

"Mel!" I screamed. "By The Way is on the radio!"

She gasped and screamed, probably waking everybody up.

"Shut the fuck up, will you?" I heard a guy snap.

I immediately knew who that was.

"Tell him to shut the fuck up, Mel." I sighed.

"I can't." She sighed. "He's still my favorite YouTuber, no matter how much of a dick he is."

"Why?"

"That's not the point. Oh my God! By The Way! That's the first song we wrote after I joined the band! This is great!"

"I know!" I squealed.

"How's Tanya? You've been gone for a while." Mel asked.

"I know. We just had a fun night that involved trampolines." I giggled.

"That sounds like fun." She giggled.

"Okay, Mel, it's my turn now." I heard Troye say.

"Bye Chloe! Caspar and I are playing Uno with Rose." She laughed.

"Bye." I laughed.

"We didn't even put By The Way on an album yet, how the heck did-"

"And that was By The Way by 5 Seconds of Summer off of their new album Sleepless, buy it now, it's available everywhere. They are going on their first tour on their own in 2015 and we have them right here in the studio to talk about it!"

"What?" I asked.

"What?"

"The radio said that our song was by 5 Seconds Of Summer. There must be a mistake. Let me call Niall right quick."

I hung up and dialled Niall's number but he didn't answer.

"What the hell?" I whispered.

"So, where'd you guys get the idea for By The Way, seeing that it's your newest song?"

"Well, it kinda has a Just Saying, Amnesia kinda feel to it so that its more familiar to the fans." I heard an Ashton giggle.

"What? I thought you said it was your song?" Joe said.

"It is!" I defended.

I tried dialling Niall's number again, because I didn't know the other One Direction boys' numbers besides-

"Hello?" Niall answered.

"Niall! You scared the crap out of me. What the hell is going on?" I exclaimed.

"What do you mean."

"My band's song just played on the radio and people are saying it's by the 5SOS guys. Do you know about this?"

"No." Niall yawned. "Maybe it was a mixup. Your band's bus used to be the 5SOS boys' bus and you had left the lyrics to that song in it, I don't know if that means anything."

"Niall! How come you didn't tell me that we'd left the lyrics?"

"I didn't know until last night when Pablo cleaned it out."

"Ugh. What is happening?" I cried, running a hand through my hair.

"What's wrong? You sound stressed." Niall asked.

"Nothing, it's just that Jude died on Monday and my friend had a miscarriage. I'm just in a tight spot right now, I don't have time for this." I groaned.

"Okay, I'll see what I can do. Just rest. It's midnight where you are, go to bed." Niall ordered.

"Well, I can't because I'm in a car. I'll talk to you later, Ni." I smiled.

"Kay. Bye Chloe."

.
.

After my nine hour sleep, I was awken by Joey talking.

I walked closer to the door and put my ear onto it.

"...and stuff. So yeah. I'm just making some eggyanyas before I go out for a run. It's cold outside but that ain't stopping me."

Smirking, I walked into the kitchen to see Joey vlogging.

I walked to the fridge and opened it, looking for my orange juice.

"Well if it isn't this bitch." Joey muttered. I turned around to see that Joey wasn't vlogging anymore.

"Um, I was just leaving." I coughed, shuffling towards the door.

"You're hot, I'll give you that." Joey muttered as I reached the door.

"What?" I said, turning around.

"Oh, come on Chloe. You can't deny that you aren't hot, because you are."

"Oh my God, you're one of those guys." I rolled my eyes.

"No, I'm just saying that you're hot." Joey shrugged. "I'm not a fucking creep."

"Oh, sorry."

"So are you coming back to California with Joe, Zoe, and Alfie?"

"What? I didn't know that they were going to California..." I tilted my head.

"Yeah, something about being on YouTubers React."

"Oh. Well, yeah, I'll come." I shrugged.