Part Eleven.

Tyler: I'm bored :(

Chloe: Go fuck Siv or something... :P

Tyler: Already did that ;D

Chloe: Woah.

Tyler: What?

Chloe: SLAYYYY

Tyler: YAASS BITCH

"Why are we texting each other when you're literally right here?" Tyler laughed.

I shrugged before locking my phone.

"Guys!" Joe yelled, running in with his face full of kisses.

"What the hell?" Tyler asked.

"This," Joe slurred, bringing in a girl with boobs as big as full-filled balloons. "Is Kayla."

"Are you drunk?" Tyler asked.

Joe nodded furiously before smashing his lips onto Kayla's. She kissed back and I saw a lot of tongue.

Zoe looked at me and I sighed before staring at my hands on my lap.

"Joe! Stop kissing her!" Zoe yelled.

Joe ignored her and he grabbed Kayla's butt. Kayla took Joe's shirt off and they connected their lips again before Kayla played with Joe's shorts and unzipped them and took them off.

"Okay," I coughed awkwardly. "Let's go guys."

I left the sex scene that was happening in front of my eyes, being followed by Zoe, Finn, Caspar, Tyler, and Alfie.

"What a jerk." I mumbled.

"Joe's going to regret it once he realises what he did."

"Zoe." I stopped her. "Just because I like Joe doesn't mean that you have to stop Joe every time he likes or kisses another girl."

"Wait what?" Tyler said.

I froze. I forgot that Tyler didn't know. And worse, Troye and Caspar were here too.

"Um."

"Oh, surprise surprise, she likes Joe!" Caspar giggled, hugging me. "We already knew, Chlo."

My mouth made an 'O' shape as I stared ahead of us, avoiding eye contact with anybody.

"I didn't." Troye and Tyler said at the same time.

I sighed and sat down on the couch in the hallway.

"Oh my God." Zoe mumbled as she heard the moans and small groans coming from the room where Kayla and Joe were in.

I rolled my eyes and slumped further into the couch.

"I still love him." I sighed.

.

.

"Hi Colleen!" I yelled, opening the door to Caspar and Alfie's room because the other room was occupied...

Colleen stepped in and gave me a hug.

"Hey Chloe." She laughed.

"Colleen!" Zoe screamed, running in to hug Colleen.

Colleen changed into Miranda and that's when Caspar and I decided to leave so that Zoe and Colleen could film their 7 Seconds Challenge Thing.

As we walked by Joe's room to get to the elevator, the groaning and moaning has stopped.

"What do you want to do?" Caspar asked as he pushed the down button.

"I don't know. Lets go to the water park with Tanya, Niomi, Marcus, and Jim."

"Okay. We have to get some swim clothes because I didn't expect to get wet while being here." Caspar giggled.

And thats what we did. After Caspar and I got our swim suits, we called Marcus and Niomi first, then Jim and Tan. They all agreed but Tanya had some news for all of us.

.

.

All six of us walked into the water park and we spotted the biggest water slide leading into a pool where a lot of people were swimming in.

"Lets go on that!" Caspar squealed.

"Actually guys, I'm a bit peckish. Can we get something to eat first. I want to tell you guys the news." Tanya sighed.

"What is it?" Marcus asked as we sat down on a table.

"Okay," Tanya sighed before looking at Jim for support. "I'm pregnant."