Part Seventy-Two

Chloe's POV

Joe spread my legs apart as he smiled at me.

"Ready?"

"What about a condom?" I asked.

"Oh shit. Maddie!" He yelled, getting off of the bed and checking on Maddie.

"Okay," He sighed, coming back in. "She's asleep."

"Great." I laughed, wondering how asking about a condom made him think about Maddie.

He slipped the condom on and crawled back on top of me.

"Okay, I want you to stop me if this hurts me, alright?"

I nodded and stared at him as he placed his penis in me softly.

I let out a gasp, which made Joe immediately stop.

"You okay, babe?" He asked.

"Y-Yeah." I nodded.

"Okay." He said.

He went deeper and deeper until he started to go in and out.

I stared to groan softly, but Joe was already fully moaning.

"J-Joe, m-more." I gasped, which made him go deeper, then in and out again.

We were both moaning and groaning.

"I-I," Joe stuttered, gasping and moaning.

After a few more minutes of doing that, we stopped and it was my turn to give Joe pleasure.

"My turn." I said shyly, taking the condom off and pumping his penis up and down.

(A/N: AGAIN... IM SORRY FOR THIS BAD SMUT. THIS CHAPTER ISNT OVER I JUST WANTED TO TELL YOU GUYS THAT EVERY TIME I TYPED 'PENIS' I DIED LAUGHING IM SORRY OK BAI)

"Oh shit." He gasped, drawing his head back in pleasure.

I kept going up and down, taking my mouth off the pump it up and down with my hand every once in a while.

"Shit, Chloe. I-I love you."

"I love you too." I smiled at him as I brought my lips back into contact.

"Oh God, Chloe you are so good at this." Joe moaned, grabbing my head to guide me.

I continued doing it, deepthroating some of the times.

"Chloe..." Joe groaned.

I continued doing what I was doing.

"L-Look up at me. I-I want to s-see your eyes." He groaned.

I looked up at him and saw that he was starin down at me before he drew his head back in pleasure again.

"Chloe. I-I think I'm gonna..." He gasped, realising himself into my mouth.

I took my mouth off of his penis and smirked, swallowing the load that was in my mouth.

I wiped the rest the was on my mouth off and brought my lips back to Joe's.

We made out for a bit until he pulled away and huffed, grinning at me.

"That was the best sex I've had in my life." He chuckled, throwing himself on the bed.

"Same." I smiled, cuddling up against Joe.

We watched the rest of How I Met Your Mother that was on and took a shower together, where all we did was make out and wash each other.

(A/N: Well that was a disappointment. I didn't even know what right words to say lol)

-2 HOURS LATER-

"What did you two do?" Alfie asked, laughing at his own question.

"What makes you say that?"

"Just asking." Alfie shrugged. "You guys had a do not disturb card on your handle."

"Oh, yeah." I laughed.

"We had sex." Joe blurted, blushing as he did so.

"Is that so?" Alfie laughed.

He looked around to make sure nobody was listening before he leaned in closer to us.

"Zoe and I had a little bit of fun, too."