Part Sixty-Two

-FIVE DAYS LATER-

Chloe's POV

"What the..." I groaned, holding my head and looking around the bright room. "Joe, wake up."

He moved next to me and groaned. But that didn't sound like Joe's voice.

"Zoe..." He snored.

"Alfie?" I screamed, the migraine pounding in my head from my outburst.

Alfie shot up and looked around nervously. That's weird... We were in Caspar's room.

"What?" He snapped, holding his head.

"Why are you laying in bed next to me?" I asked.

"I don't know." He shrugged, still rubbing his eyes.

"Alfie..." I widened my eyes and looked below the blanket. "I-I'm... I'm naked."

Alfie double took and gasped slightly before getting out of bed, making me shield my eyes.

"You're bloody naked, too!" I groaned, throwing the pillow over my face to block the light and Alfie's junk from my view.

"Zoe?" He called out, outting on his shorts that were laying on the floor. "Zoe!"

"Joe?" He asked, hiding under the blanket to put on my bra and panties. I slipped on my sweatpants and put on one of Caspar's T-Shirts.

Alfie and I walked upstairs into the living room and widened our eyes at the scene.

Zoe, Joe, Melanie, and Rose were all scattered around the floor and couch.

"Guys?" I asked, the migraine coming back to me.

I sat on the couch and put my head in my hands.

"Zoe?" Alfie said, gently shaking Zoe.

"Hmm?" She hummed, not opening her eyes.

"Wake up." Alfie mumbled softly.

"What the heck?" She asked, rubbing her eyes and sitting up.

"Why is Joe on the floor?" I asked, pointing to Joe who was laying on the floor with his legs on the couch.

"Joe!" Zoe screamed, making Alfie and I groan. "Oh, I'm sorry. Do you both have hangovers?"

Alfie mumbled a yes while I just nodded.

Joe opened his eyes and closed them and groaned.

"What... The... Hell." He muttered, still not moving or opening his eyes.

"Joe, get up. Where the hell's Connor and Troye?" I asked, massaging the side of my head.

"I don't know." Joe groaned. "Don't ask me."

"Fine." I scoffed.

.
.

We searched everywhere for Connor and Troye but they were nowhere to be found.

"Did you check the closet in the kitchen?" Alfie asked.

"Oh." I said, taking a glance at the door. "We have to talk about why we were-"

"Chloe." Alfie stopped me. "Nothing happened between us."

"How do you explain both of us waking up naked in the same bed?" I asked.

"Hey." Joe smiled, walking up to us. "What are we talking about?"

"How we haven't checked the closet in the kitchen." I laughed nervously, walking up to the door and opening it.

A sleeping shirtless Connor and a sleeping shirtless Troye both piled out of the closet and slammed into the floor.

Their legs were tangled and they were hugging each other, Connor's arm wrapped protectively around Troye.

"Um." Melanie giggled. "Should we interrupt them?"

"Connor!" Rose yelled., making both Connor and Troye jump up.

"What the-" Connor yelled, holding onto his neck. "Ow, my neck hurt." He groaned.

"Why are you guys wearing lipstick?" Alfie asked.

I looked at Connor and Troye's face and widened my eyes. Connor and Troye both had lipstick on their face, but Troye's were a bit more smudged. They also had lipstick stains on their faces.

"Wait." I gasped. "Did you guys have sex in the closet?"

Troye and Connor looked at each other with wide eyes and turned back to us and shrugged.

"What happened?" Troye groaned.

"We don't know." Zoe said.

"Where's Caspar and Joe?" Connor asked.

"Up your ass." We heard a voice say.

We turned around and saw Caspar laying under the table.

Zoe and I burst into laughter and stared at Caspar as he struggled to go through the chairs that were neatly placed around him.

"But where's Joe?" I asked, looking around.

"Chloe!" I heard Joe yell from downstairs.

We all scattered downstairs, Troye helping Caspar out.

As we walked into Joe's room, we saw Oli, Jim, Marcus, Chai, and Louise all laid around his, still knocked out.

"Now I'm really scared..." Zoe sighed.

Alfie wrapped an arm around him and kissed her head, making her giggle.

"Guys! Get up! Louise? What are you even doing here?" Joe laughed. "Shouldn't you be with Matt and Darcy?"

"Joe." I laughed. "She's asleep."

"Oh. Well..." Joe said, looking weak. "I should too."

He then passed out and fell on top of Marcus.

>>>>>

Lol sorry for this fiasco haha.

Was that good enough? I tried to type faster but i'm not left handed lol.