Part Sixty-Six

Shoutout to @suvi_pursimo & hazzabear_loubear CaspySugg bc they are awesome hehe love you guys.

AND I DIDNT REALIZE THAT I HAVE 34K READS THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU GUYS IF YOU COMMENT ON THIS AND I DONT FOLLOW YOU I WILL FOLLOW YOU ILY

>>>>>

Chloe's POV

"What?" I asked.

"I said I miss you." He sniffled.

"I thought you were mad at me?"

"I stopped like a month ago. I miss your warm hugs, your stupid jokes, your smile. I miss you so much. Can I please see you? I've stalking you on Twitter so I know you're in town for your last show. Please, Chloe." He sniffled.

"He wants to see me!" I whispered, bringing the phoen away from my face.

"Go see him!" Niall whisper-yelled.

"What about the meetup?" Harry asked.

"This girl has been in love with Joe since we even started planning this tour. Go see him, C-Dog!"

"C-Dog?" Joe asked through the phone. "Who's there."

"Just Alfie and the 1D boys." I said.

"Can you bring Alfie, too? I wanna talk to him. Just come to the hotel we stayed in last year and I'll meet you guys down there." He sniffled before hanging up.

"Well..." I said, locking my phone. "He wants to see Alfie too."

.
.

I got out of the bus and immediately got all eyes on me.

Apperently, going somewhere in a One Direction tour bus where hundreds of fangirls are screaming outside of the hotel was a bad idea.

They all started to run towards me and Alfie, screaming our names.

"Hey Chloe!"

"Hi." I muttered.

"You're the bitch who cheating on Joe... With Alfie!"

"Yeah! Why did you cheat on him you whore!"

"Guys, stop being rude to her!" I heard a voice that I hadn't heard in person for a long time.

"Joe!" Someone squealed.

Cheers and screams erupted and Joe grabbed Alfie and I's wrist as we sneaked our way into the back.

As we walked into the elevator, Joe kept staring at me.

He changed a lot in these five months that I haven't seen him. It seems like he got taller and his voice certainly got deeper and more Britishy. His arms were bigger and muscular.

"Hi." I smiled.

He shook his head and embraced me in a warm hug, probably meaning for me to shut up.

"You're so beautiful." He groaned, smiling at me as we pulled away from each other.

"Thank you." I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

The elevator door opened and all three of us walked out. Joe kept walking until we stopped at a door where we heard laughter from inside.

"Uh..." Alfie gasped. "T-They aren't inside are they?"

"Yeah, just Connor, Troye, Caspar, and Zoe."

I looked over at Alfie to see his lip quivering.

And soeaking of Alfie, after all of this stuff happened a few months ago, he stopped daily vlogging. He just posts on his main channel and sometimes on his gaming channel.

"Alright." Alfie huffed.

Joe smiled and put his keycard in the door, the little light turning green. He turned the knob and opened the door.

When we walked in, we were immediately greeted with stares of confusion and surprise.

"Um." I said as quitely as possible, but also loud enough where they could hear. "Hello."

"Chloe." Zoe smiled, running over to hug me. I was surprised. Had she forgiven me too? I giggled and wrapped my arms around her and pulled away, glancing at everyone.

Connor seemed to be still pissed off at me, though. I was at least happy because him and Troye seemed to be holding hands.

"Hiya, Alfie." Zoe sighed, holding her hand out.

He stared at her with regret and sorrow as he shook her hand.

"This is-"

I was interrupted by a cry coming from the other room.

"Is that a baby?" I asked.

"Yep." Joe said, leaving but coming back with a baby in his arms. "And he's all mine..."

>>>>>

HELLO IM SO INSPRIED HEHE

I SPELLED THAT WRING BUT MY ARM HURTS SO IM GONNA IGNORE IT HEHE.