Epilogue

"W-W-Wh..." I couldn't speak.

"Please, t-try again. Try harder, please!" Zoe sobbed.

"I'm sorry. I'm sure the doctors tried all they could. Do any of you know why she would do this?"

We all looked at Connor, who was still passed out from the beating he took.

"Is he okay?" Officer Williams asked.

"Yes." I spat. "He's fine."

"Calm your tone, boy." Officer Williams glared at me.

"He's just shaken up. We all are." Alfie sighed.

"Alright." Officer Williams shrugged. "Call the station if you need anything. Just ask for Officer Williams."

She gave me a card that had a number on it.

"Thanks." I sniffled.

"Joe, it'll... It'll be okay." Zoe smiled at me.

"Yeah," I shrugged, wiping my eyes. "Maybe it will."

-3 Days Later-

Joe's POV

It wasn't better. It really wasn't.

We attended the last two days of VidCon but we immediately left California to get back to England, leaving Connor and Troye, of course.

I looked at the beautiful view below me as I ran my hand along the iron fence.

"Joe?" I heard Zoe ask.

"Hm?" I hummed.

"You aren't thinking of jumping are you?" Zoe asked. "Because if you do, then I go down with you."

"I'm not." I shook my head.

"Joe, turn around. I wanna see you smile." Zoe sighed.

"Fine." I chuckled. "But it might scare you."

"What do you-"

I turned around so I could face Zoe, my back leaning against the iron bars of the balcony as I pressed the gun against my head.

"Oh my God." She covered her mouth with her hand and gasped. "Joe, no."

"She's gone." I sobbed. "My whole life. The love of my life. She's dead."

"Joe, don't." Zoe sobbed. "Please."

"I'm not listening to you anymore Zoe?" I laughed, shaking my head.

"Joe..." Zoe warned, taking a step closer.

"No!" I pressed the gun harder on my temple, making her immediately stop.

"Think this through, Joe. Think about everyone that will miss you. Alfie, Caspar, Melanie, Rose, me, Troye, Marcus, Jim, Connor-"

"Connor?" I asked. "He caused this!"

"No, he didn't." Zoe sighed.

"I still hear her voice." I laughed, completely changing the subject. "There's something wrong with me. I'm going crazy. I still see her singing to me. I see her cuddling next to me."

"Joe, please put the gun down."

"No. I'm doing this. I wanna see her again."

"No, Joe, please!" Zoe yelled.

At this point, Caspar and Alfie came onto the balcony and they widened their eyes.

"Joe, what are you doing?" Caspar shook his head. "No, don't."

"Put the gun down, Joe." Alfie gasped.

"No." I shook my head.

"Put the damn gun down!" Caspar snapped, making me jump and almost drop the gun.

"I love you." I looked up and whispered before pulling the trigger and letting the bullet shoot into my head.

>>>>>

Wow, this is something else. Lol wow... Depressing ending.

When I get 50k, I'll do Zoe's POV where they react to everything and stuff.

PLEASE VOTE AND ON THIS CHAPTER ILY GUYS

:)