Part Forty-Three

"Um, Alfie?" I asked.

Ignoring me, he walked toward Zoe and smiled.

"Hi." She giggled.

"Hello." Alfie nervously chuckled. "Okay, I wrote something down."

Silence was the only thing that was in the room as Alfie nervously opened a crumbled up piece of paper.

"Zoe Elizabeth Sugg, you are the absolute love of my life. I need you. I'm sorry that Gabby kissed me but I didn't kiss her back! Everyone in this room knows that!" Alfie screamed.

Zoe's scared expression made and huffed and calm himself down. Closing his eyes and inhaling, he crumbled the paper back up and threw it on the floor as he exhaled.

"I love you. So much. It hurts me inside. The thought of not being with you tears me apart. I want to be with you forever. And to do that, I have to do this..."

Alfie got down on one knee and pulled out a small black box.

Everyone in the room gasped and looked at Zoe, expecting a yes. Zoe was too busy crying into her hands.

There was an awkward silence for a while before Zoe finally nodded.

Alfie eyes widened before Zoe finally choked out a yes.

Cheers errupted from the people that were here and I smiled and nodded at Alfie, who returned the gesture but went to hug and kiss Zoe.

Ruining the moment, my phone rang. I was about to hang up when I saw the Caller ID.

"Chappa! Whatchu need, bruh?" I giggled.

"Tell the others to answer their damn phones!" He screamed. This didn't sound like he normal Jim Chapman.

Something was wrong.

"What's wrong Jim?" I asked, making everyone stop smiling and laughing so they could hear.

"It's Tanya! Something's wrong with the baby, that's what's fucking wrong!" Jim yelled.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Just come to the Medville Hospital please."

"I'm on my way?" I assured him, hanging up.

"What's wrong?" Joe asked.

"Something's wrong with Tan's baby." I sighed.

Slipping my coat and some Vans on, I jumped inside my car and started to drive to the hospital.

.
.

"Jim." I said.

"Chloe! I don't know what's wrong. We woke up and there was blood on the duvet and her... privates were bloody and I'm really scared." Jim sobbed.

"It's okay, Jim. It's okay." I huffed, patting his back. "How long have you been here?"

"An hour? I've been trying to reach everyone byt they won't fucking answer."

"Jim! Language." I whisper/yelled.

"Sorry, I'm just really stressed out." Jim groaned.

"That's totally normal. Just calm down. You're scaring me, honestly." I said.

"How did you get here so fast?"

"I know the way from Joe's to this hospital by heart." I chuckled.

"How?"

"My sister's in 821." I sighed.

"Can I meet her? Everyone's talking about her and I haven't even met her." He sighed.

"Sure. Are you sure you want to leave? Tanya might come out."

"Oh, crap. You're right." He groaned. "You can go visit her, I'll stay here."

"You sure?" I asked. Jim nodded and I walked toward the elevator, pushing the 2 button.

"Okay." I sighed to myself, looking at the mirror ceiling.

It was then when I started thinking about my future with Joe.

This was nothing like I thought my future would turn up as when I was a kid.

You see, we were all clueless as a kid, we thought that we would either be princesses or kings. You can't deny it.

But since I grew up with my guy cousins, I wasn't like that.

I wanted to grow up and become a famous author. But when I found out that I have dyslexia, that changed. I didn't expect to go out with my best friend.

I chuckled to myself as the elevator doors opened.

I knock on the door and stepped in. But when I saw that Jude wasn't there my heart dropped.

"Um, where's Jude Jones at? Is she getting another surgery or was she moved to another room?"

"Oh, I don't know. Let me check, ma'am." The young nurse smiled at me as she walked behind the counter and looked through the papers on a clip board."

"Janice, Jeb, Jennifer, Jinni, Joey, Joseph, Oh, there she is! Jude Jones." She grinned, however, that smile fell quickly. "Oh."

"Oh? Why the oh?"

"Mrs. Jones past away last night."

>>>>>

I'm so sorry that I killed you with that. It just went from happy to sad.

And check out asdf_naomi . She has a cool Joe Sugg story that i'm in to.