Part Twenty-One

Chloe's POV

"Marcus!" Joe pouted, throwing the controller down.

"Sorry, but I'm the best at Fifa!" Marcus danced.

"Hold up." I said grabbing the controller that Joe threw down. "I'm about to go full Chloe on this bitch."

"That made no sense." Zoe chuckled.

"You," Marcus chuckled. "Are gonna play me?"

"Um, I said that. Come on Minny." I smirked.

After about three screams from me and sixty screams from Marcus, I beat him by four points.

"What, the, fuck?" Marcus gasped.

"You're welcome, Min." I bowed.

"Holy pizza." Caspar whispered.

"Oh, man. I got beat by a girl!" Joe cried.

"Oh, calm down. I can probably beat you at mostly everything." I scoffed.

"No you can't. You're just a girl." Joe spat.

"Um, did you not just see me annihilate Marcus and get six more points than you?" I snapped.

"Shut up." Joe pouted.

"So you're saying that girls can't beat boys at things?"

"Yeah, at like, makeup and dresses and stuff. But not sports or video games." Joe shrugged.

"I think this calls for an old fashioned Boys Vs. Girls."

"You're on!" Marcus yelled.

"Me, Marcus, Jim, Alfie, and Caspar against Chloe, Zoe, Louise, Tanya, and Niomi.

"Me." Tyler said, running to me.

"Okay?" Joe laughed.

"So it's settled. Troye, make up the challenges." I said.

"Okay!" He grinned running toward Alfie's room.

I glared at Joe and he glared back.

About five minutes later, Troye ran back in with six challenges written on a piece of paper, making me grin on the first one.

"Guys." Triye giggled.

"It's time for a sing off."

.

.

"Okay what song are you guys going to be singing?" Troye asked us.

We all huddled in a group and muttered our answers.

"Wait, you guys have to record your failure." I smirked.

"I already am." Finn called, holding a camera. "For Alfie."

"Okay. We choose Story Of My Life." Zoe said.

Alfie gasped and squeaked like a little girl.

"Okay, let me find the karaoke version on YouTube and put it on my speaker." Troye said, typing on his phone. He put it on his speaker and it started to play the opening for the song.

"Written in these walls are the stories that I can't explain." I sang.

"I leave my heart open but it stays right here empty for days." Zoe sang.

"She told me in the morning she don't feel the same about us in her bones." Tyler screamed the lyrics, followed by a laugh.

"Seems to me that when I die these words will be written on my stone." Tanya sang.

We sang and sang until the song was over.

"Bam!" I screamed. "Beat that, boys."

"Oh we will." Joe smirked before whispering to Troye who giggled and typed on his phone.

"I stay out to late, got nothing in my brain."

"That's what people say-ay-ay, mm mm. That's what people say-ay-ay, mm mm."

"I go on too many dates, but I can't make them stay. At least that's what people say-ay-ay, mm mm. That's what people say-ay-ay, mm mm."

And they finished the song.

"Okay. It's now time for the judges." Finn said, turning to Dan, Phil, and Finn.

"I say the girls won." Dan said robotically.

"I think the guys did a good job." Phil said.

"It's all up to you, Mr. Harries. What do you say?" Troye asked into a hairbrush, brining the hairbrush to Finn's mouth.

"I'd have to say..." Finn sighed. "The girls."

We all screamed and cheered and danced and before I knew it, without thinking, I placed my lips onto Joe's.