Part Eighty

Part EIGHTY OMG!

LAST CHAPTER BEFORE EPILOGUE

<<<<<

"I can't find her. She won't answer the phone." Connor budged in.

"What?" I gasped, instantly getting up to get to my phone.

"Yeah."

"Zoe. Try calling her."

"Okay." She said, getting up and dialling Chloe's number.

"I'll call Niall. See if she's there."

"You have his number?" Tyler gasped. "What the fuck, Joe!"

I ignored him and dialledthe number Chloe gave me.

"Joe, what's up! Things alright with you and Chlo? She never texted me, Liam, or Harry telling us that she's okay. Is everythin' alright?"

"Yeah, but we tried calling her and she won't answer. Is she there?"

"No, she's not." Niall told me. I could tell he was starting to freak out.

"She didn't answer." Zoe mouthed, making me nod.

"Okay, thanks. I gotta keep trying people. Love your band by the way."

"Thanks, Joe." Niall chuckled. "Bye."

"Bye." I hang up.

"Try her mom." Connor suggested.

"Okay, you try Melanie or Rose."

"Joe, those people are all the way in England."

"So is her mom!" I snapped. "But you want me to try. Maybe Chloe told them what she was doing!"

"Fine, God..." Alfie rolled his eyes.

Connor called Melanie as Alfie called Rose.

I dialled Chloe's mom's number on my phone and pressed it against my ear.

"Hello?" She greeted.

"Mrs. Jones?"

"Oh, Joe, honey! You can call me Laura! What's the matter?"

"Chloe isn't picking her phone up." I sighed. "I'm worried about her. Has she had a past of... Cutting herself?"

"No, not that I know of."

"Dammit!" I sobbed. "Do you know where she might be? Has she called you?"

"No, Joe, this is all new to me. Are you sure she isn't picking up? Try again." She demanded.

"Try calling her again." I whispered to Tyler, who nodded and tapped away on his phone.

"I have a friend on it." I told her.

"Good." Laura sobbed. "Do you- Do you know where she might be?"

"No, Mrs. Jones. I called her friend Niall and he hasn't seen her."

"Are you sure? Did you-"

My phone beeped and I took it off of my ear to see Chloe's name on my phone.

"Mrs. Jones? Chloe's calling me! Should I answer it?"

"Go ahead." Laura urged.

I answered Chloe's call.

"Chloe, oh my God, are you okay? Where are you? Are you with someone? Are you okay?"

"Is this Joe?" A female voice rang through the phone.

"Yeah." I breathed. "Who is this?"

"Officer Williams. Are you this girl's brother?"

"No, I'm her boyfriend." I told her.

"Oh." Officer Williams' breath hitched as she sighed. "I'm gonna need you to come to Oakbend Hospital right away sir. It's an emergency."

"Why?" I started to freak out. "What's happening?"

"I'll explain when you get here." She said as she hung up.

"She's at the hospital!" I screamed, before running out the door.

.
.

Apperently I'm faster than everybody because I got here before anyone else.

"Joe Sugg?" A woman came up and sat me down.

"Yes, Officer?"

"Your girlfriend is Chloe Jones?" She asked.

"Yes." I nodded.

"Has she had a past of drinking, or drugs, or smoking, or self harm in any way?"

"No. I've never seen her do those things before."

"Well, apperently, Miss Jones swallowed a lot of pills. Fourteen to be exact. Now, the doctors are trying very hard to save her, but it's highly unlikely that she'll live."

It all happened so fast. I gasped and started to sob as everyone walked in the front door. As they got closer to me, I felt my body getting heavy as I fainted.

.
.

"What?"

"I'm sorry." Officer Williams sighed.

"This can't be real."

"Well, it's real, Caspar!" Zoe yelled.

I opened my eyes and looked around. Everyone was crying as Officer Williams sat back.

"There he is. You alright, Joe?"

"Y-Yeah."

"We heard the news. We're sorry?" Connor sighed.

"You bitch." I screamed, getting off of my chair and lunging at Connor. His chair fell as we toppled to the ground. I made sure that every punch I threw counted. "You're the reason this whole thing is happening! If you hadn't forgave Chloe like Troye did, we wouldn't be here!"

"Joe!" Troye gasped.

Officer Williams, Marcus, Zoe, and Troye all tied to pry me off of Connor. They finally got me off after I threw the last punch.

"What the hell, Joe?" Zoe screamed.

"You aren't mad?" I asked. "How could you not be mad?!"

"Joe, I am, I just..."

"You just what? Have no more feelings toward her because she had sex with your dumb ass boyfriend?"

"Joe, we-"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, you were drunk. We get it!" I yelled.

"Calm down." Officer Williams snapped.

"I-I'm sorry. I just I'm very-"

"Officer?" A doctor walked up.

"That's me." Officer Williams huffed before getting up to talk to the doctor.

We sat in the area anxious, waiting for her to come back.

"Well," Officer Williams sighed. "I'm just gonna get straight to the point. Miss Jones is dead. They tried to save her. They even made her throw up two times. But it didn't work, and the EKG showed a flat line. I'm sorry."