Part Fifty-Seven

"What? But it's Christmas day!" Alfie screamed.

"I know. But it's important Alfie. You always wanted to be an Agent!"

He looked back at Zoe and retured his gaze to meand bit his lower lip.

"Fine." He sighed. "But we aren't telling Zoe."

"Why?" I asked.

"Because she'll freak out and want to go with us. I'll just say that I'm going to a very personal funeral and they liked you so you're coming. Is that fine?"

"Yeah, sure. But as a girl, I'm saying that this is going to backfire big time on you. She's your fiancé, you have to tell her the truth. But not about this let's go."

"We aren't gonna pack?"

"No. There's an HQ where we're going, so they'll have clothes. Fresh, new clothes. And we're only gonna be there for the stakeout. Once it's over, then we're coming back." I told him.

"Okay." He sighed.

"So you wanna go now?" I asked.

"Yeah, get it over with." He nodded.

Chloe's POV

"What?" Zoe asked.

"Yeah. My great cousin died and I need to go over there while Rose and I stay over there for a week."

"Why can't I come?" I asked.

"Because you're a girl." Caspar said seriously, making me hit his arm.

"Not the time." I whispered. "But good one."

"I know." He mumbled.

"Because it's personal. My great cousin liked Rose so she's coming."

"She doesn't like me?"

"She's never met you before." Alfie told her.

"Oh, okay." Zoe looked down.

"Don't worry. We'll be back before you know it."

Alfie and Rose started to walk out and I stopped them when we were on the porch.

"I know you're lying." I sighed, taking a seat on the outdoor furniture.

"H-How?" His eyes widended.

"Great cousin's don't exist. They're just your cousin. First, second, third." I shrugged.

"Dammit, Alfie!"

"We can tell her. She knows about the agency." Alfie reasoned.

"Are you guys going on a stakeout?" I asked, making Rose nod. "See, you could have said that."

"Sorry."

"I wanna come."

"What?" Rose asked.

"I wan-"

"No." Rose shook her head.

"Zoe!" I screamed.

"Fine!" Rose whispered. "Oh my God, fine! Let's go!"

"Hold on, let me tell Joe."

-Two Hours Later-

"So what do you call yourselves?" I asked.

"What?" Rose asked.

"Like, there's the CIA, NCIS, the Secret Service, and OWCA."

"We don't have a name." Alfie said.

"Oh. You guys need one." I sighed.

"Chloe, you know I love you. But please stop talking. My head hurts and I wanna get some uncomfortable sleep on this plane. Please?" Rose asked.

"Uh, yeah, sorry." I looked down, sighing and closing my eyes and kept them closed for an hour or two before finally going to sleep.