Part Forty-Two

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes. I have the ring and everything." Alfie huffed.

"You can't just ask someone to marry you after they've been mad at you, Alfie." I said.

"So you aren't going to help me with this?"

"No, I guess I am! I'm just saying..." I sighed.

"Whatever. You know what, just down help me with this." Alfie rolled his eyes.

"Alfie wait!" I yelled. However was met by the door being slammed in my face.

I opened the door and walked into the living room.

I sighed and tried to get to Joe through the hoard of people, trying not to step on hands.

I finally got to him and sat down next to him as we finished our game of Monopoly.

"What's wrong?" Joe whispered in my ear.

"Alfie wanted me to do something for him but I think I kinda refused so know he's mad at me." I sighed.

"Does it have something to do with Zoe?" He asked.

"How'd you know?"

"Wild guess." Joe chuckled.

"Chloe, your turn." Dan and Caspar said at the same time.

"Okay." I groaned, getting up from Joe's embrace and crawled to the board, laughing at myself as I must be looking like an idiot.

I grabbed the die and rolled it, making both of them add up to eleven. I put my mini car in drive and moved eleven spaces forward, landing on a Go To Jail space.

"Aw, crap." I sighed.

"Haha." Troye giggled.

"Shut up, Troye." I pouted, picking up my car and moving it to jail.

Alfie came down the stairs in a tuxedo and I instanly knew where this was going.

Oh shit.

>>>>>

Just a short little chapter that leaves a short little cliffhanger

\(•_•)
) )z
/\

Im updating later today to fuel your fire and calm your needs hehe.

Bye. Love you.