Fifty-Five

I saw all of you guys who voted for the last chapter but didn't give ideas *cough* COURTNEY, EMMA, CHRISTINA *cough* *roll eyes emoji*

SO I'M SKIPPING TO CHRISTMAS

<<<<<

"Merry Christmas!" I screamed in Caspar's ear, who shot upright.

"What the hell?" Caspar cried, holding the ear that I screamed in.

"Get up, Cas! It's Christmas! When are we opening presents?" I squealed.

"Babe, you're acting like a two year old." Joe sighed, wrapping an arm around my waist and dragging me out of Caspar's room.

"Sorry." I pouted.

"We're opening them when Alfie, Zoe, and Nala come." Joe said.

"Okay."

.
.

"Hi Zoe!" I yelled.

"Hi Chloe! Merry Christmas!" She yelled as she hugged me.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"Chloeeeee!" Alfie screamed.

"Hey Alfie." I smiled. "Merry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas." He told me. "Where's Rose. This is for her."

He held up a big box that was covered with badly wrapped wrapping paper.

"Let's open presents! Rose, come in here!" Caspar yelled.

Rose walked in and might I say, she was beautiful. She was wearing a Pierce the Veil hoodie and some Spongebob Christmas sweatpants. Her hair was down and wavy and she didn't have her glasses down.

"Holy shit. That's the first time I've seen you like this! What happened?" Caspar asked.

Rose shrugged and sat down next to Zoe.

"Who's first?" I asked.

"Me!" Joe screamed.

He handed all of us boxes.

Rose got some Batman slippers, Alfie got a poop emoji shirt with matching sweatpants and socks, Zoe got a scrapbook of all the memories with her and Joe, Caspar got a mug that said "My Roommate Is My Hero", Nala got a pack of bones with Joe's face on them, and I got a picture of the two of us and a small little envelope.

"Read what's in there anytime next year." Joe nodded.

"My turn!" Rose yelled.

.
.

The rest of the morning went like that until we heard a knock on the door.

"I got it." Joe mumbled, getting up from the floor.

"Caspar." I smirked. "You up for a game of fooseball?"

"Hmm, I don't want you crying if I beat you." Caspar told me.

"Haha, you wish." I laughed. "Come on."

Turns out I beat Caspar by two points and Joe came back in with the girl who I wanted to die so much.

Monica.

>>>>>

Omg guys i have so much stuff happening next part lol.