Part Sixteen

Ignore the last chapter if you didnt have trouble with part 14 thanks.

<<<<<

"Wait what?" Ricky exclaimed.

"Yeah."

"You're gay?" Jc whispered, staring at Connor.

Connor nodded and grabbed my hand, asking for comfort because he had a feeling that his best friends wouldn't accept him.

"That's cool." Kian shrugged.

"Yeah," Sam smiled. "You're still our best friend."

"Yeah. We don't care if you're gay." Ricky nodded.

Connor sighed in relief before hugging each of them.

"And," Connor said shakily. "I'm leaving O2L..."

The boys stared at Connor in shock.

"Oh," Jc sighed. "Well, I guess we can't stop you."

"Yeah, I mean. If this is what you want to do then I guess do it." Kian nodded at us.

"Yeah. When are you telling the viewers?" Trevor asked through the computer. He couldn't have made it so we decided to Skype him so Connor could tell him the news.

"Next Monday."

"Okay," Ricky coughed. "Is, uh, is there a-anything else you want to tell us?"

Connor stared at me before looking Ricky and nodding.

"I'm moving out."

"But-"

Connor's eyes started to get watery and that's when the guys all go up to group hug Connor. I grabbed the computer that showed Trevor's face and smiled.

"Hi Trevor. I'm gonna put you in the group hug, okay?" I asked.

"Kay, thanks Chloe."

I gave the computer to Jc who hugged Connor tightly.

I smiled and laughed at the bunch before nodding.

"My work here is done." I said, leaving the house.

I decided to call Tyler. I dialled his number and put it on speaker as I penny boarded toward the hotel that I was the only one staying at.

"Hello?" Tyler asked.

"Tyler, where are you? Come pick me up, I'm bored." I whined.

"Chloe, I'm so sorry. I'm in England."

"Really?" I asked.

"Really." Tyler assured.

"Okay, thanks Oak Tree. See you later."

.

.

"Flight 209 to London, England is now boarding." The intercom rumbled.

A number of people got up off of the uncomfortable chairs to get to the plane.

I got on and sat in my seat as directed. Thank God that I have a window seat. As I thought that this day couldn't possibly become bad, I looked over to see the last person on Earth I would expect to see.

"What the hell are-"

The person interrupted me by sushing me.

"Please don't say anything, okay?" He asked.

"Okay, but shouldn't you be on like a private jet with the rest of the One Direction boys?"

Niall shrugged as he ate some kind of weird cracker.

"The tour ended and I just want to go home."

"But this plane goes to England." I tilted my head.

"Yeah, I know. Idiot America didn't have a plane booked to Ireland so I decided to go to England for a while.

"And didn't the tour end in Tampa?"

"No," Niall shook his head. "It ended in Miami."

A sudden pain shot through my shoulder and I screamed and held it tightly.

"What's the matter, love?"

"Yeah, no, I'm fine. I just got shot a few days ago and I was in a coma until yesterday."

Niall stared at me disbelievingly.

"What?" I scoffed. "Did you think I was gonna say that I broke a nail or something?"

Niall smirked at me before giving me a light blue iPhone.

"What's this?" I asked, cautiously taking the phone from him.

"My phone. Take it, and put your number in."

"Wow." I laughed. "I never thought that i could score Niall Horan that easily."

Niall blushed and looked down.

"Aren't you going to change your number if a fan leaks it?" I sighed as i typed my number in.

"That doesn't matter. I'll just text you the new one."

After the plane took off, Niall and I were already friends. We were playing thumb wars, rock paper scissors, and tic tac toe. I won all of them by the way.

Niall rolled his eyes and closed his eyes while he sat back and enjoyed the plane ride.

>>>>>

Lol yay guys we got 1.1k reads already wow.

I l y

Vote & Comment

Bye loves ;) (I'm British hehe jk i wish)

<3