Party Fifty

Yay we're on the 50th chapter ily guys sooooo much.

OMG GUYS THIS IS SERIOUS CONNOR FRANTA JUST CAME OUT AS GAY WHAT. I love him so fucking much and I support him. Go watch his new video. Its like im psychic bro.

<<<<<

Joey's POV

"Chloe's gonna be in Storytellers season 2, guys!" I yelled. I made this decision while Chloe and I got lunch at some place that Sawyer showed me.

"And who made that decision?" She crossed her arms, chuckling.

"Me. I mean, you aren't on tour yet and stuff. I want a British gurl on it."

"But I'm going back to the UK tomorrow." She sighed.

"Oh yeah." I pouted. "Nevermind guys."

I turned the camera off and turned to Chloe with a frown on my face.

.
.

We walked into my house with the usual greeting of Wolf's and Chewy's barks.

"Hey boys." I laughed, petting each of them.

"We're going in your car, let's go." Joe said, spinning me back towards the door.

"Yeah, Joey and I will be in the front. Chloe, Joe, and Zoe can be in the back."

"Let's go."

.
.

Chloe's POV

"We have a little announcement. Felix had the cancel because of Edgar getting sick." Rafi said.

"Can Chloe take his place?" Joe blurted.

"What?" I asked.

"How many subscribers do you have?" Benny asked, making me shrug.

I pulled out my phone to check my subscriber count.

"Thirty-five thousand." I told them.

"That's good enough. Joey, you're up first..."

.
.

After all of the YouTubers filmed their part in the secret video, it was my turn.

I walked into the room, getting the usual greeting of the background that I see on YouTubers React.

"Hey Chloe! Just sit down and we'll show you a video and then ask you questions about it." Benny smiled.

"Okay, I'm ready." I laughed,

"Start filming." Rafi instructed.

"Okay, so there's this little boy named Micah. He laughs at everything."

"Oh, I think I've seen this." I laughed.

.
.

After three videos that made me burst out laughing, it was finally question time.

"So, explain what you just watched." Rafi said.

"Micah was laughing at ripping paper, his sister crying, and his dog barking."

And that's how the rest of the day went.

>>>>>

Sorry that was short.