Part Sixty

Happy New Year All I broke my arm so I kinda have to type with one arm so sorry for lack of updates/typos

Lush youuuu :)

<<<<<

"Dude get your fucking hands off of me." I heard a girl scream.

I look over to see a girl with black lipstick and black hair pushing off a guy with brown hair who was leaning on her.

"You're too white for me anyways." He snapped, walking off.

"Whatever." The girl laughed, leaning on the wall with the cigarette in her mouth.

I looked to my right and sighed before slowly making my way towards her.

"Hey." I said, leaning on the wall by her.

"What's up." She nodded, throwing the butt of the cigarette to the ground and smashing it with her foot.

She walked passed me and walked into the club while I followed her.

"Who was that guy?"

"Some loser who's trying to get with me." She laughed.

"Oh."

"Have you seen a dude who's potentially chubby and who wears the stupidest outfits in history who talks like he's chewing gum?"

"No."

"Oh. Damian!" She screamed.

"I'm not sure if he can hear you with all this loud music. Why are you at a club this early on Christmas Day(A/N: Yes, it's still Christmas)?"

"Lonely." The smiled. "I'm Janice."

"Chloe." I laughed.

"Nice to meet you, Zoe. I have to go though, so..." Janice pirsed her lips and left awkwardly.

"Okay then." I laughed, walking towards the door before Alfie walked up to me.

"Chloe?" He asked. "What are you doing here?"

"Visiting."

"Have you seen Rose? This is where the stakeout was and now I can't-"

"Alfie!" I heard Rose scream.

The music turned down and a guy stepped on the stage.

"Alfie? Alfie Deyes?" The guy asked.

Everyone looked around and tried to search for Alfie. He looked up at the stage.

"What?" Alfie yelled, slowly walking toward the stage.

"She's dead." The man said.

>>>>>

SORRY THAT WAS SHORT. I BROKE MY ARM AND NOW I HAVE TO TYPE THIS WITH ONE ARM. ILY GUYS.