Part Seventeen.

I woke up to the sound of Niall humming. I looked over and smirked at him.

"Hey," He said in his Irish accent.

"Hi." I sighed, looking outside the window.

"How was your sleep?" He asked.

"Good. What was that you were humming to?" I asked.

"Nothing!" Niall whisper-yelled, blushing furiously.

I grabbed his phone and pulled the little Control Centre tab from the bottom, making it reveal the song Break Free by Ariana Grande.

"Oh." I giggled.

"Hey! It's Ari! My main squeeze." Niall spoke with a bit of embarrassment in his voice.

"Don't say that again please." I laughed.

"So how old are you anyway?" Niall asked, putting his earphones in his pocket.

"I'm nineteen." I nodded at him.

"Same." He laughed.

"No you're not." I giggled.

"Yes I am!" Niall shot back.

"I don't mean to sound like an obsessive fangirl, but I know all of you guys' ages."

"Okay. Harry?"

"Twenty."

"Zayn?"

"Twenty-One."

"Louis?"

"Easy. Twenty-Two."

"Liam?"

"Twenty-One."

"Michael?"

"Cliff?" I asked.

"It's Clifford actually." Niall nodded and I sighed before clearing my throat.

"I, uh, I don't know." I scratched the back of my neck.

"He's actually the same age as you." Niall wiggled his eyebrows and I laughed.

"Cool."

"I'll make sure to tell him that your a cute girl." Niall winked.

The plane landed and we all got off.

"Well this is where we say goodbye. Nice to meet you...?"

"Chloe." I told him.

"Okay, bye Chloe."

"Oh, and Niall?" I asked.

"Yeah?"

"When my band starts to get popular, we are going on tour with you guys, okay?" I winked and walked away before Niall could say anything.

I exited the airport and called Alfie.

"Alfie?" I asked.

"Chloe, hi. Are you okay?"

"I'm at the airport and it's raining. Can you come pick me up?" I asked as the rain started to pour down.

"Really? Oh my God, okay." Alfie said before hanging up. He then sent me a text.

Alfie: I'll there in an hour or two xx

I sighed and locked my phone.

I decided to penny board to Starbucks because i was craving sone coffee and it would take a while before Alfie got here.

As I walked in soaking wet, I told them what I wanted and sat in the booth closest to the door that led outside into the airport.

"Chloe?" The guy at the front desk called and I walked up to get my drink. I sat back down and plugged my phone into the outlet and got onto Twitter, which I just got yesterday when Niall told me to.

@larrysdick: @ChloeJones1 Hey are you and Joe going out?

@pointlessblog: Hey guys! I'm doing a follow spree while Zoe's driving me to the airport. I'm following anyone who uses the hashtag #PointlessBookNumber1

@joe_sugg: I can't wait to see the love of my life again 😍

@marcusbutler: new video with @jimstweetings where I make Jim cry.

@jimstweetings: "marcusbutler: new video with @jimstweetings where I make Jim cry." Not cool Marcus...

@caspar_lee: pizza

@ashton5sos: "caspar_lee: pizza." same dude, same.

@larrystylingsxn: cHLOE ARE YOU DATING JOE OR NOT

@ChloeJones1: @larrysdick @larrystylingsxn no but I wish ;D

@NiallOfficial: going home from tour :( I'm with @joe_sugg's girlfriend! @ChloeJones1

I spat my coffee out. Not because of Niall's tweet. But because I finally realised what Joe's tweet means.

I scrolled back up to show his tweet and clicked on it so I could see the comments.

@bananabread_18: @joe_sugg He's talking about me guys

@SuggsWifeWoah: @joe_sugg aND WHO IS THAT JOSEPH?

@larrysdick: @joe_sugg ITS CHLOE I KNEW IT SHE LIED OMG

@caspar_lee: @joe_sugg Me either Joe 😍

@ChanelThisChanelThat: @caspar_lee @joe_sugg #jaspar is real

I giggled and and took a sip of my coffee.

Was Joe talking about me?

I sat there and scrolled through Twitter and followed all the people I could.