Death the Kid x Reader (JK It's Jim x Reader)

CHEERS TO THE 50TH PART :D

We started with DEATH THE KID so I thought it'd be amazing to have a Christmas one shot with Death The Kid, I'm just kidding, let's be honest, Jim is the real hero here. 

Yes, this is a Jim one shot. Don't know who Jim is? Well read my first ever one shot and you'll find out about that. 

You see that pic up above? Well, that's now Jim, deal with it. I like Jim. I need me a Jim.

I feel like some of you have been asking for this for a while so now... You get to spend that special day with him :D

Well.. Christmas came early, that's what she said. Anyways.

And that's all I got to say. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jim x Reader.

The official One shot. 

From Jim's POV. 

Something I have never done before. 

Let's get this shite done. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Walking down the school's staircase was always a boring trek. Well, walking around this school was honestly a boring trek. I don't understand how people actually like this school. Death Meister Academy, the school where OCD has completely taken over. 

Everything is exactly the same, you see one-half of the school, you've seen the rest. 

Unless you go into the basement, but that's only because half of it is destroyed and also students aren't allowed down there. 

Symmetry is not bliss. I don't understand why everything has to be exactly the same, Why can't things be different?

Now Christmas is coming around the corner. 

Christmas. 

Now that's a holiday. I love Christmas. Not that I am overly religious or anything of that sort, but simply because it's a holiday where you can where an elf hat and no one would give a frick about it. 

I reached up and smiled proudly when my hands found the familiar long ears and the fluffiness of the Santa hat. It was half and a half and I loved it. 

People actually complimented me on it. 

Now you can't exactly get that in march or well any month except December. 

Almost reached the bottom of all these stairs. 

This staircase marks the very exercise of mine. The only exercise I ever get. You must think that weird being a student at Death Meister Academy, but I'm not doing so well in my classes. 

I may be slim, but it's because of all these stairs and the fact I'm too lazy to eat sometimes. I do not recommend this at all. If I could, I'd be eating so many fatty foods, but I don't have a job so I don't have the money to buy all that. 

Life is rough, man. 

"Jim!" I looked towards the bottom of the stairs to see (y/n). What does she want now?

"What Shorty?" I yelled back at her, still slowly climbing my way down the stairs. 

"Hurry up! You promised me you were going to take me out for dinner!" She yelled. Dinner. I did that? Really? I got myself a date. Look at that, I did that and I can't even recall it.