Sasori x reader

Sasoriiiiiii
It's funny because it's sound like so sorry.
"Hey, I'm sasori"
"Thanks you, your forgiven"
*cries because he should have been forgiven and I know it's been a long time but I am still sad, and mad at Sakura that pink haired son of a cookie*

I love this guy, favourite member of the Akatsuki...😃

Ok, sorry for not posting but hey I am posting now and it's very close to being a chirstmas miracle, besides I understand how boring it is to be sitting around on a couch and on your phone so if anybody asks what are you reading, tell them "oh you know, apology guide book, called so sorry," ... Guys I'm funny you peoples just.... It's funnier in enochian

Onto the one shot.

"Sasori, this isn't funny," you glared at the puppet master, he was grinning like a mad man.

"(Y/n), it's Christmas, just let it happen," he told you. You crossed your arms. At the moment he was using his newest puppets that are made to look like Santa and an Elf, and he was making them hug you.

Sure it's cute, but this was the 23rd time today, and it's 10:34 right now.

"Come one sweetheart, Christmas is tomorrow, you need to get in the spirit of christmas, don't be a humbug," he told you, still grinning.

"I'm not a humbug, I just... I would prefer if you were to hug me rather than these puppet, I want you," you told him, using the voice that you knew made him weak and listen to you. He immediately looked away, then puppets stopped moving.

"Iamapuppetthough" you knew that you weren't supposed to hear it but you did. You wrapped your arms around his waist, your head was against his chest.

"Yes, but you are mine, and that's all that matters, your past, what you have done, what you are, it doesn't matter, what matters is that you are here, with me, during the holidays that you don't care about," you told him. You felt him wrap his arms around you and you were genuinely happy.

"You are right," you smiled. "I don't care about this holiday," when he said that you shoved him away and he let out a laugh, and quickly pulled you back into his arms.

"But I care about you (y/n), and that alway seems to work out okay," he held up your chin and kissed you on your lips.

"Define okay," when you said that you both shared a laugh, referring to what you two have been through to get to where you were today.

It was a long road, but defiantly worth it, and his grandma is a fierce woman.

And that pink hairs chick.

But it doesn't matter, the plan to get him out of the Akatsuki, and fake his death went all accordingly.

And now, well now you two can live in absolute solitude and peace with only each other, and that is all you ever will need.

You two were happy. Finally.

It's short.

Sorry.

Short but sweet.

And it's Christmas.

Well I celebrate it on the 24th so I open alllll of my gifts early. And I know that I am getting 2 posters, a supernatural one and a hobbit one

Soooo happy Ohmilord holy mother of cows I am so excited.