Matt x Reader

Death note

"I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE GAMES... maybe a little, BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT! You never do anything for our relationship, I don't- I don't want to be with you anymore," you told him, Matt. He was shocked, his mouth opened, his eyes wide.

"But... what? No," you ran away from his reaching arms.

"Matt, please don't do this, I want this relationship, but it seems I'm the only one who wants," you told him. His arms went down and you stared at you still seemingly shocked.

You ran out of his bedroom, running to anywhere.

Walking outside, the sunshine hitting your face, you wished it was raining.

You wanted this to be dramatic, but the sun rays on your face made your tears shine. You saw people look at you, some with with pity, others with complete confusion.

You broke out into a run, going to the only place you knew would make you smile.

"Near!" You shouted when you saw him in the park. When there's no work, he goes here, mainly because he... well you weren't entirely sure. You let out a laugh as he straighten out and stood up, looking at you.

"(Y/n), what are you doing here? Matt told me you guys were going to spend the afternoon together?" He told you.

"I broke up with him," you told him honestly, but knowing him he already knew from... from just looking at you.

"Hug it out?" He said. You fell into his arms, fresh tears coming out.

"I just... He never does anything for our relationship, I don't know what we were exactly doing," you told him.

"Really? Just the other day he told me that he really likes you, in fact he told me that he, you know what I don't think you want to know I mean you broke-."

"Tell me," you interrupted him.

"Well... He told me that dating you was probably the best thing that has happened to him, he told me that you make him feel happy and he thinks he's pathetic because he doesn't know how to express how he feels, he's not open like you are. I uhh, I don't mean to be harsh on you, but I really think you should get back together, he's a good guy and you were unreasonable to break up with him," your eyes went wide.

"That was harsh," you told him. He let out a laugh. You laughed with him.

"So will you?" You nodded slowly, stepping out of you arms.

"So... do you want to get icecream and do you want to go back to your video game loving boyfriend?" He asked you.

"I want to do both... I'll go get icecream with my video game loving boyfriend," Near laughed nodding.

"Well then let's go," you turned around and ran to him wrapping your arms around him.

"I hate you," you told him.

"Well if it makes you any better, I love you too, oh and umm... wait I already said, oh well, I love you," you let out a laugh.

"I want all the toppings on my icecream cone," he laughed.

"Whatever my princess wants," he told you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Boom

So short

I love you

I watched too many movies and too many seasons this week.

I'm sorry.

I love you.

I won't do this again.

Djemckfjwjfjgjejfjfjebfidhdhfbdjvjgfhdjejchdkskxjdjf.

It makes sense.

Ssshh..

Umma call you Sasha ok?

So Sasha...

I don't know why I just said or rather wrote ok Sasha?

Alright I'm done

THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORY BRUH AND FOR PUTTING UP WITH MY WEIRD AUTHOR'S NOTES

CATACH YA LATER

NOT EDITED