Natsu x Reader x Grey

Diving back into fairy tail :D

NOT EDITED
____________________________

You sat around the guild hall, watching people making their way up to the boards to find jobs or easy money.

You blew out a sigh as the two people you wanted to see were on different missions.

Natsu and Gray.

Fire and Ice.

Those two hated each other, so much that it was hilarious. I mean the elements obviously don't go together, the two of them obviously don't go together.

"(Y/n), do you want to go on a mission with me?" Ezra came up to you and you shrugged your shoulders. Era doesn't ever ask for help. She is the kind of person that is very much independent and so very strong.

However, since you joined she as became your friend and has respected you because of your abilities. She was strong, but so were you. Also, she thinks that you are good company.

"Which one?" You asked her.

"There's some commotion up in one of the mountains, something about an abundance of frost trolls, people that live out there, who knows why they chose to live there, are paying to have them hunted, easy money," you nodded slowly. This will help you clear your head and not have to sit around all day long waiting and thinking about them.

You'll have something to do.

"Alright, be ready in half an hour," you nodded again and got up.

"Oh and don't forget to wear warm clothes," you smiled and nodded again. Thinking about Gray's endurance to the cold, he would go with no clothes and not be bothered by it.

He would go without no clothes and not be bothered by embarrassment.

"Alright," you said before heading out to your apartment. When you got to it, you picked up your bag and threw some food and water into it. Hopefully the water won't freeze. Gray would do that to your water bottles on a daily bases. But then Natsu would bring it back to a boiling point and the bottle would burst.

You shook your head with a laugh.

After you got everything you needed, you headed back to the guild hall where Erza was waiting.

"Alright let's go," you nodded and the two of you left the guild hall to start the quest.

The quickest way to get there was to hop on a train to go north before getting off at the foot of the mountains where the train trucks turn around to head east.

"Natsu hates trains, well he hates anything that you have to get on, and it moves," Erza laughed nodding.

"Motion sickness holds him back," you nodded.

"I remember this one time, when I first met Natsu, he had just gotten off of a train and I thought that he was a dying patient that ran away from a hospital," You told Erza laughing.

She nodded.

"Men have dumb weaknesses," was all she said and you rolled your eyes.