Ronald Knox x Reader

Ronald... Ron... Ronny. His golden blonde hair, his glasses, his... Obsession with having his own weapon made by him.

It all pulls you towards him. everything about him makes you feel happy, always leaves a smile on your face.

But he'll never know, oh god forbid if he ever finds out. It just wouldn't make sense. Why would it?

"Hey! (Y/n)! Quit running, what are you doing?" His voice was amazing, you could listen to him all day, you did once, when he was angry. He came to you and vented everything out. He hugged afterwards, and you defiantly hung on more than needed but he never found it awkward.

He just makes you happy, you smile at the thought of him.

Thought now, you were running due to the fact Grell is a dick head and took your weapon. You don't know why, it was 2 small daggers and he took both if them.

"Ronald I am not stopping," you yelled, the red head laughing crazily holding out your daggers just out of your reach.

"Grell! Give them to her already!" Ronald shouted behind you.

"Oh shut up Ronald, you are only helping her because you loooove her!" He shouted at us, you tripped missing a step, but quickly caught yourself and kept running. You were not expecting that.

"Grell, shut your mouth," Ronald suddenly said. Grell shouted back at him.

"Oh, but you looove her so much Ronny, what's wrong?" Turning to your left you saw Ronald running past you, and jumping on Grell. He shoved the daggers out of his hands and they landed on the ground, and then he started whispering angrily in Grell's ear.

"What's that Ronny boy? You want to date (y/n)?" When Grell said this he was awarded with a punch in the gut.

After the fiasco, you placed your daggers in their place on your thighs, and you gladly turned away from Grell and started walking, Ronald falling in step with you.

"Uhh... well this is awkward," he started out.

"No it's okay, I mean... well, I don't know," you said, you heard Ronald chuckle.

"I umm, meaning to tell you myself for awhile actually, I just never found a god time," you kept walking, him at your side.

"Same," you said in the most casually way possible.

"I uh.. what?" He asked, he stopped. You stopped with him.

"Same, I have been meaning to tell you that I liked you, but I never really found a good time either," you told him honestly. He surprised you when he wrapped you in his arms.

"Oh you don't know how happy I am right now, I could kiss you," he said, his voice bubbly.

"Them do it," you told him confidently. He glanced down at you, frozen for a moment before he smiled. He pushed your hair behind your ear, grabbed you chin gently and then placed his lips on yours.

You smiled into the kiss and felt his own smile on yours.

"You don't know how Lin I have been waiting to do this (y/n), I really like you," he told you, you smiled.

"Happy Valentine's day Ronald," you said.

"Happy Valentine's day (y/n)."

____________________________

SORRY IT IS SHORT AND BOT EDITED BUT I JUST MADE A ONESHOT FOR JOHNLOCK AND ITS CERY LONG AND I AM TIRED AND IF YOU WANT TO READ A LONGER ONESHOT AND SHIP JOHNLOCK THAT I SUGGEST FOR YOU TO GO TO MY PROFILE AND READ IT, IT IS CALLED MY BLOG/ OUR 'STORY' - JOHNLOCK ENJOY!

Caplocks

So anyways, happy valentines, I hope you had a date because I sure didn't 😝

Hoped you like this short oneshot, don't hate me xD

Comment and vote!