Levi Ackerman x Reader

Hello! Welcome, come and enjoy Levi :D

Levi Ackerman x Reader

To train is to help myself get ahead. I can move mountains, I can move forward as far as I want to. No, as far as I need to. No one is going to help me get to where I want, no need to be. I can only achieve my goals through hardwork and determination. 

I will become captain because I need to be. The changes I will implore. The decisions I will make will be needed.

In order to solve the nation world problem, we mustn't keep doing what our past generations did. We need to come up with a new plan, a new idea. We need to thrive and trust one another, we need to work together as a union. I'm talking about royalty, peasants and workers, we must get together as humans. Only them will protecting ourselves be protecting the human race.

At least that is what you think. Truly believe. There isn't anything you can do. You could tell your friend Levi this but he has his own way of thinking. He, unlike you, actually has a role in protecting the human race from those... those things. You shuddered before moving across the room to retrieve your notebook. 

"I can study," you blew out a sigh, unsatisfied with your resolution. You used to study the titans, the biology, but where taken away from the scene as your stomach was nauseous when you had to work on a real one. When you smelt it and when you stay in that aroma, the memories that were shutout would resurface. 

Though, after each encounter, the memories buried themselves deeper in your mind. 

"Ok, focus focus," You read over your notes again and again, nothing being actually read. You didn't want to study biology of plants right now. Though it was the only way you decided to help, to learn how plants work, and then go in herbology, see how plants could help with injuries. And then eventually try to grow plants in barren places. You wanted to help. 

"Honey, can you come here for a second?" Ah you forgot about him, the guy you recently started to date. He was nice, but he knew a lot about plants, and at the time it seem to make sense to go out with him. 

"Coming," you called from your room, he was currently in the kitchen. He said he was hungry about an hour ago and you told him he can make a snack in the kitchen before going out. 

"Yes, oh wow," You stopped in your tracks, staring at the dishes laid out on our kitchen table. Simply dishes, but still smelt and looked delicious. There was fried rice, omelets, and some kind of beef dish, there was also a bowl of rice. And there he was, standing looking absolutely proud. Looking at his eyes, you noticed nervousness. You looked around the kitchen and yet there was no mess, he already cleaned?

Take out?

"I made a few dishes for you, I hope you don't mind, I clean the dishes and but everything back where I found it, sorry I didn't ask, ah please come sit and eat with me?" He asked, his voice sugar coated. You laughed a bit looking at him. He had moved and pulled out a chair for you.

"Wow, I am impressed um, thank you," you said before taking the seat. 

"Nothing is spicy, I wasn't sure if you could handle spice, so I just didn't use it, I'll know next time," you nodded before smiling.

"Thank you, that was very nice, I prefer *insert preference*", he smiled and nodded.

"Alright, thank you for telling me," You nodded before looking back at the food. Yes, simple, but you felt quite hungry that everything looked delicious. 

"Please, I can serve you," He said before taking your plate, he filled it half with friend rice, then white rice, then on top of the white rice he placed an omelet and the beef dish. You were a bit taken by surprise by his generosity. At the same time, you felt conflicted about him. You know, Levi would never do that for you, I mean you don't need help with this.