Hinata x Male!Reader

So hey!

I don't often do male!reader I fact this is the first one. I hope it'll be good?

So yeah.

I just wanted to say, I have another book where you can literally request anybody, you know as long as know them.

Tom hiddleston x reader is on there :)

It's called Ultimate Oneshot Book and it's on my page.

So anyways, sorry for not posting blah blah blah thanks for reading :)

I am currently watch walking dead xD

Also haven't been to school this past week, only went Tuesday.

I have problems with my heart I guess, though try told me it could just be a mistake on the read up, so I am hoping for the best.

Sorry for not posting anything lately. I attempted to edit my Supernatural fanfic :) pretty proud.

Ok.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why do you obsess over him?" You asked Hinata annoyed at her staring at Naruto whenever he would enter the same room as her.

"Wha- What?" She stuttered and you smiled a bit. She turned her bright eyes to you and you couldn't help but to sigh a bit.

She loved the annoying brat named Naruto.

Naruto loved Sakura.

And you, well you loved Hinata.

It was difficult. You were always there to pick up Hinata after Naruto rudely rejected her. Well, by that you mean how dumb he was to not notice Hinata's affection.

It was all so confusing as well.

Sometimes you would think Hinata might like you, but then she looks at Naruto and all of that feeling disappears.

"Why not tell him? Wouldn't it be easier to just admit it? I mean you might have a good chance with him," the words meant nothing to you, but you knew they would mean everything to her.

"Really? But I don't-" she switched her sentences but you interrupted.

"Don't even start Hinata I see the way you look at him, longingly and lovingly," you told her.

So this was it then.

You were finally going to lose Hinata.

Hinata stood up, dusting her pants off, her long hair flowing in the wind.

You stayed sitting in the grass of the training area as she made her way to Naruto.

Though you moved rather quickly when she started to stutter and do the cute little thing with her hands when she got nervous.

You moved quickly away that is.

As long as she was happy right?

No.

It shouldn't have to be this way. You should have a chance to, you are always there for her, why does that brat get her? While he does nothing, he somehow got the girl you loved for years.

Running back to the training grounds you were shocked when Hinata ran into your arms. You glared at Naruto, who she a glare back.

Confusion took over your emotions.

You realized Hinata was not crying in your arms, her head was in the crook of you neck and her arms wrapped around you shoulders.

"Hinata?" You questioned the girl in your arms.

"I couldn't do it (y/n), I mean, I just... you are always there for me, and Naruto just..." you couldn't help the grin coming to your face.

"It's ok, Hinata, I'm here," you felt her nod, and you knew that she was 'hiding' so that you couldn't see the blush on her face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry.

I just, It's kind of hard to do this pov, don't know if you noticed but I hardly put anything for the reader to really understand that it was in a guy's pov for the reader.

I'm bad at this game.

Anyways thanks for reading :)

Hoped you enjoyed it.

NOT EDITED