Hikaru x Reader x Kaoru

I'm not lying when I say the only reason why I am writing this oneshot is because I am killing two birds with one stone.

So this ticks of the hitachiin twins off of my list ;)

Ok, onto the oneshot!

NOT EDITED AS USUAL

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You stood there shocked. You had just entered the Host Club's music room for the first time, your friend trying to get your attention in order to get you to follow her to her usual table.

You let her drag you as she was yapping away telling you all about the host club and its hosts.

However, only one thing caught your attention.

"Please don't go after the Hitachiin twins! They are the hosts I picked! You can choose any otehr host!" you glanced at your friend who was pleading with you. You slowly nodded, still trying to get used to all the pink in this room.

She brought you to her table.

"Oh, for now until you find the right host for yourself, you can join the twins and I for tea, I'll pay for you since this is your first time, try not to fall in love with them," you let out a laugh at the thought of even coming back here. Find the right host?

Just to fake love?

You already hated the thought of real love.

"Welcome back (insert friend's name),"

"We have been waiting for you," two voices took you out of your shock as you glanced at the twins behind you. They were full of smiles, and holding each other's hands. They were twins with bright orange hair.

However the thing that made you interested was the way that they spoke, filling in each other's sentences, all while sounding like one voice.

"What can we do for you and your lovely friend today?" One of them asked.

"Tea will be just fine thank you, oh and this is (y/n), (y/n) this is the Hitachiin twins, Hikaru and Kaoru," you took notice that even though she said their names, she took no action in telling me which is which.

"I'm Kaoru," Kaoru's voice was kind, it had his smile in it.

"And I am Hikaru," Hikaru's voice however sounded mischievous, like he was up to something even though he was just greeting himself.

"You have a-"

"Lovely name ms (f/n)," they told you, you nodded and surprised yourself with how well you kept a smile on your face.

"Thank you," you replied, however you slipped up as your voice sounded strain. You grimaced when you noticed their curious glances towards you.

You didn't want to be here, you never wanted to come but your friend dragged you. You have been hurt in the past with crushing on someone you had no chance with absolutely no chance with.

"Is there something wrong?" Kaoru's voice sounded so kind. You shook your head, letting out a sigh as you quickly composed yourself.

"Of course not, it's just a little stuffy in here," you excused yourself before leaving them in confusion. You heard your friend tell them not to worry about you as this is usual. You reminded yourself that you needed to see (enter best friend's name) after because obviously (enter friend's name gosh damn I should make shortcuts, ok bffn is best friend's name, and jfn is just friend name got it?) wasn't that good of a friend.

Walking out of the Host Club was a lot easier then going in.

You went to the cafateria and went to eat before attending your usual classes in the afternoon.